Nearby Vendors to Consider

About GENERATIONS cinemastories

OneLove. Others follow trends, we set them.

GENERATIONS cinemastories is a wedding videographer/wedding film studio located in Boston, MA, serving couples everywhere. Jack and Naomi, partners in life as well as in business, are the studio owners and wedding film producers. The couple has been making wedding films together since 2004, when they were asked to film their first same-sex wedding in Boston. More indie film than Hollywood, the studio produces people-centered, first person narrative projects that stir the soul and warm the heart for countless generations to come.

Experience
In 2008, GENERATIONS cinemastories was honored to be the first wedding videography studio to be awarded the prestigious Best of Boston award, chosen by Boston Magazine. Subsequently, the couple has been invited to film Love Stories and weddings from coast to coast. Winners of Couple's Choice Awards, Wedding Wire Rated, and frequent winners of Boston's A-List wedding industry competition, they have the expertise to make your special day great.

Offering more is what GENERATIONS cinemastories is all about. From full-feature videos to drone footage, these videographers do it all and do it with love. They offer the following services:

• Full day coverage
  • Rehearsal dinner coverage
  • Love story
  • Multiple cameras availables
  • Trailers, highlights, and feature films
  • High definition video production

Raw Footage (1)
Slideshow (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

Naomi was fantastic; my fiance and I met with her for pre-marital guidance. Since we are not religious, we were looking for a secular version of the Catholic tradition of pre cana. Naomi was incredibly thoughtful in her approach. She had us walk through our story of how we met and then proceeded to ask us a series of questions that reflected our thoughts, hopes, fears, and projections onto the realm of marriage. We walked away incredibly thankful for her guidance -- just two hours with her helped us better understand our relationship and how we can be best prepared to uphold our marriage vows. Thank you Naomi!

Profile Picture Sandy, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Naomi and Jack are excellent at their work and are a pleasure to work with. I've worked with them more than once and will definitely do so again!

Profile Picture User7486448, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jack and Naomi are incredible people to work with! They are an artistic team whose work is creative and personalized, this is not your cookie cutter standard. They will capture every special moment of your event and will do so with grace and professionalism. Their exceptional work allows you to relive your event with such strong emotion that you cannot help but watch over and over again for years to come. There is no one I trust more with this important responsibility and I would highly recommend Generations Cinemastories for any occasion!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Allison, 9/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow, Documentary, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

GENERATIONS cinemastories Pricing

DVD
SD Card
10 AWARDS

20 ENDORSEMENTS
I have had the pleasure to work with Jack and Naomi and their story line videos are unsurpassed. You will re live your wedding day over and over again!

Naomi and Jack amazing storytellers! We enjoy their shooting style and their company on the day the wedding. You will love having them around you over your wedding weekend and you will be thrilled with the end product!

I've worked with numerous videographers and with out a doubt Generations Cinemastories are the best there is. I not only believe this from the aspect of working beside them documenting a couple's Big Day, but also from the perspective of a very satisfied groom as I had Naomi and Jack capture my wedding. They take the time to get to know each couple so they can create a truly unique film that brings back all the memories and emotions of the day with an overall vibe that is unmistakably that couple.

Working with Naomi is such a pleasure and she is so talented and creating your personal story- Something you will have forever

I love working with Naomi and Jack from GENERATIONS cinemastories. They are both wonderful people and truly professional - and they do incredible work. I highly recommend them!

79 PROS I KNOW