Generation Photography

Minneapolis, MN 55401 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500

11 Reviews for Generation Photography

Sarah · Married on 02/15/2015

nothing but love and amazing things to say about Joe Dickey. he is a true storyteller and artist. book him way in advance.

Erin · Married on 09/06/2014

Joe Dickie-Generation Photography is absolutely amazing to work with. We couldn't have picked anyone better. I kept saying that I wished I was a guest at my own wedding and he made that possible. He captured all of the emotion that I thought I could only relive in my memory. He captures the entire day and makes it into a story that you cannot stop looking at. He is a ninja! He exceeded our expectations far and beyond. We consider ourselves very lucky to have had him as our photographer. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Ann · Married on 07/18/2009

I would recommend Generation Photography to anyone! You can tell as soon as you meet Joe that he is passionate about what he does. He is laid back, yet professional. On the day of the wedding he was fun to work with and got every shot we could have wanted without even asking! I love his creative and artist touch. We also had our pictures very soon after we got back from our honeymoon! Our pictures were worth every penny!!!

Generation Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00