Generation Photography

Generation Photography

MN

11 Reviews for Generation Photography

nothing but love and amazing things to say about Joe Dickey. he is a true storyteller and artist. book him way in advance.

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joe Dickie-Generation Photography is absolutely amazing to work with. We couldn't have picked anyone better. I kept saying that I wished I was a guest at my own wedding and he made that possible. He captured all of the emotion that I thought I could only relive in my memory. He captures the entire day and makes it into a story that you cannot stop looking at. He is a ninja! He exceeded our expectations far and beyond. We consider ourselves very lucky to have had him as our photographer. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/6/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I shopped 4 other photographers and met with and viewed their albums. Joe Dickie is above and beyond the top photographer we looked at. He does an amazing and artistic job and has been doing this for a long time. If you are looking for pictures that don't look scripted and capture the emotion-Generation Photography should be your choice. They are far from cheap but in the end, what do you have to take with you from your wedding except your husband and your memories (preserved by pictures). :)

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/5/09, 6 Reviews