P.O. Box 48492 6325 N. Monroe ST, Spokane, WA 99208 Map · Phone number

About Gemz4you

Here at Gemz4you, we uphold the highest standard of integrity, professionalism and customer service. Our commitment is to apply our highly personal and honest approach when dealing with your order. We understand the significant importance of your purchase and take immense care to exceed your every expectation.

We offer fine quality jewelry and excellence at very affordable prices. All of our jewelry and gemstones are 100% genuine. We do not deal in cubic zirconia, moissanite or any other form of man made diamonds or gemstones. Our store does not deal in plated metals, all gold is hallmarked 10kt-24kt stamped. All sterling silver is hallmarked .800-.925 stamped. All platinum is hallmarked .900-.950 stamped. From gemstone rings to diamond rings, mens and ladies jewelry, wedding rings, bridal sets and more. If we don't have something that your interested in email us with a picture of that item and we will gladly let you know on what we can do for you.

Offering the finest quality jewelry and gift ware with a broad range of low prices. Truth in pricing and honest accurate representation of our jewelry. Buying jewelry should be a wonderful experience, we strive to make that happen. By combining expertise with creative artistic ability, integrity and friendly staff, we provide an unforgettable experience of shopping for fine quality jewelry.We have an established set of basic beliefs, which are as follows: establishing and maintaining a long-term customer relationship through trust and striving for complete customer satisfaction. Enjoy the experience and thank you for looking.

We are certified members of the The International Bureau of Certified Internet Merchants, IBCIM.ORG
See our webpage.

What we can do for you.

* We can find most items or similar for under retail prices, we will do all the work for you at no extra cost.

* Diamonds or gemstones can be appraised by our local Tiffany's independent certified G.I.A. appraiser. (Price $75.00 Extra on price email us before purchases please allow 1-2 week before shipping.) Some items already come with a certified G.I.A. appraisal certificate or certified certificate, it will display in listing if applicable to listing.

* Finding items for you we don't have in our store and still be able to offer it to you, still at below retail prices. Email us with details.

* Offer quality jewelry gift ware. ( coming soon jewelry boxes, jewelry apparel)

* Excel at making our customers happy with great service and a memorable purchase. If you have any questions or concerns email us here.

headerbg
headerbg

4 Reviews for Gemz4you

• F

Feron · Married on 01/02/2010

We are very grateful for coming to weddingwire.com and looking. My sister told me about this site Gemz4you so we went a looking and there you were, we purchased , we saved, we are very happy lol. Thank you so much, the resizing fits wonderfully. Now where are going to add the jewelry catchers to all the drains in the house lol. We wish you the best in all endeavors.

Feron and Salish

Sent on 01/15/2010

Craig · Married on 12/02/2009

It's nice to know that a company's word is still true, and I must say we are delighted in the purchase and experience we received from Gemz4you. I was very reluctant on buying our wedding rings online but I am glad we did. My wife loves the ring and the engraving turned out wonderfully. I am still getting use to the weight of mine it's blinggy and I like it alot. Thank you Gemz4you.com and your the best.

Sent on 12/20/2009

Devon · Married on 11/21/2009

Well I am married yaaahhooo, sorry needed the shout out to you Gemz4you. My wife loves it, we where kinda not sure on if we wanted to use an online jewelry store. When I do business I like to see the person face to face and my sister in-law had bought from you out of Ohio and just said all the best things about your store, well you didn't prove her wrong. When she said I could save money, well lets just say I had enough left over to by a plasma tv. Thanks again Gemz4you, I will be back for anniversary jewelry. I will share with my friends and family the great service and quality we received from your store. We wish you the best in all of your endeavors, Devon and Kristin Jenson

Sent on 12/02/2009

Award

Gemz4you FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• spokane photographer
    spokane photographer Wedding Photographers

They photographed our wedding and did a great job. Thanks you guys rock.

• P.O. Box 48492, 6325 N. Monroe ST Spokane, 99208 See on map
    open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. No shipping is available for Sundays Call us between 10am-8pm PST