Gem Productions Inc. Event photo booths

315 Windsor Ct. Unit D., South Elgin, IL 60177 Map · Phone number

About Gem Productions Inc. Event photo booths

Gem Productions Inc. Event Photo Booths.....Retro fun picture taking with your friends and family!
For your wedding reception! The Photo booth gives your guests a chance to interact, take fun and spontanious pictures!
Unlimited photos are printed on-site within min. 2 professional assistents will attend your event! Choice of 2x6 strip or reg. 4x6 photos!
Great keepsake for guests! Double prints, retro props, event scrapbook, color or balck and white, bookmark inserts available!

Major Fun! Retro style!
Happiness and Joy! Wedding day photos to remember!
Happiness and Joy! Wedding day photos to remember!
Love and kisses...wedding reception photo fun!
Love and kisses...wedding reception photo fun!

8 Reviews for Gem Productions Inc. Event photo booths

Brittany · Married on 06/21/2014

I heard about GEM through my hair stylist who is the owner's sister-in-law I believe. I'm so glad we went with them, and they were actually the first vendor we booked! They were awesome! There was 2 people running the booth all night and they provided some great props to use in the booth. They print out the same number of photo strips as there is people in the booth +1. Each person gets a photo strip and then one photo strip goes in a scrapbook for people to write in for the guestbook. It was awesome and worked out so well! Everybody said it was such a great idea to use this for the guestbook and we got a great keepsake at the same time! The people working the booth really help to try to get people to utilize the booth too because some people were weary at first if they never saw one before. By the end of the night I'm pretty sure we got the vast majority of people in the pictures. I even have some amazing pics of my grandparents in the booth with funny props, it was priceless! Speaking of price, AMAZINGLY competitive pricing especially when you factor in everything you get for the cost. I got quotes from other photo booth companies that were $500+ more and you didn't even get the scrapbook or props. Go with this company, you won't be disappointed! Highly recommend!

Katie · Married on 09/24/2011

George at GEM Productions was so great to work with! From the initial email I sent up until the day of our wedding he was very responsive and professional. I was a little bit nervous because I had heard of some other weddings that my friends went to that had a photo booth and their prints were just horrible - but GEM has awesome digital photos! They all turned out great! In fact, we ended up printing out photos from the disc they gave us of everyone's pictures and putting them in our thank you cards (along with a funny one of us). Some things that puts them ahead of the competition: 1. George and an asst. are there the whole time people are accessing the photo booth. 2. They take the photos for the guests so there is no guessing when the flash will go off. (they are great at getting candid photos too) 3. I heard from our guests that they do not skimp on passing out photos - so if there are 3 people in there, all 3 will get a copy of the photo. 4. They put together a photo album of our guests photos and provided a guest book for our guest to write a note to us. Overall such an awesome experience - all of our guests had nothing but good things to say!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Gem Productions Inc. Event photo booths's reply:

So blessed to had been part of your special day! We had a blast! Thank you so very much for the kind words! Have a great year! Gem Staff

Tracey · Married on 09/04/2011

George was so responsive to all my emails. George and his assistant were so helpful with our guests at the wedding while they were taking pictures! Everyone loved the photo booth!

Award

Gem Productions Inc. Event photo booths FAQ

• What event items are available? Decor, Drapery, Lights, Photo booth
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 315 Windsor Ct. Unit D. South Elgin, 60177 See on map