2575 Wesley Chapel Rd, Decatur, GA 30035 Map · Phone number

About GB Event Facility

GB Event Facility has operated as metro Atlanta’s premier events facility since 1995, catering to a variety of private & social events of all sizes. Our facility is a multifaceted venue with 4 rooms and a full recording studio, ideal for all types of entertainment. Our up close and personal seating around our piano bar is one of a kind.

12d8e8112eb1e9e0 1526298009 88d9d8612135ee6a 1526298008 df73ca21db477b8c 152629

1 Reviews for GB Event Facility

Lynette · Married on 05/12/2018

0.4
      0.5

If I could give this venue negative stars I would give it a -10. Had my wedding and reception here this man is a fast talking con artist. I always try and give people the benefit of the doubt but all the negative reviews are true. We couldn't even use half of the decorations we purchased. The owner stated that he would take care of the drinks for the reception dinner he even asked what we wanted and we stated tea lemonade and water. This money hungry PASTOR instead wanted my guest to pay for the drinks even charged for the ice REALLY!! My husband pulled him aside and asked where are the drinks you promised for our guest. He told my husband that we didn't purchase the beverage package (no beverage package was ever in the contract) My caterer was a godsend who took his own money and went out and bought water for my guest to drink with their dinner. The owner was so furious that he took the caterer's water and locked it up in his office and refused to give it back and told our caterer that he could pack up his stuff and leave in the middle of serving our guest. So next he goes and cuts off the AC and all the ceiling fans. It was so hot that some of my guest started leaving, I was trying to enjoy what was supposed to be the happiest day of my life and mingle with my guest but I was so hurt and mostly embarrassed. And to top it off all the exit doors to the facility were locked except the small front door. This in its self is a safety issue what I there was a fire. I would not recommend anyone use this facility.

Sent on 05/27/2018

GB Event Facility FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Loft
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up