204 Jones Avenue, Crawfordsville, IN 47933 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for Gayle's Cakes

mandi · Married on 11/10/2008

was more than happy to work with me on my cake and designed one to fit my unique taste. I did not want a traditional wedding cake. I chose a three tier, red fondant with black embelishments and silver balls, cake. One guy said he went over to the table with the cake and thought it wasn't real because it looked so cool. He had only seen typical cakes I suppose.

The cake tasted great too. Most people go with buttercream icing, but the fondant was excellent.

Sent on 12/21/2008

Amanda · Married on 06/27/2008

The Cake was wonderful, It was fresh, and she does beautiful decor. I loved this cake so much that I am going to buy one for my Daughters 16th birthday this year. I'm very excited about Buying another yummy cake from Gayles.

Sent on 12/19/2008
  • Smileyt8

Tiffany · Married on 02/15/2008

Listen to this!! I had an original cake person lined up for a year in advance for the PERFECT wedding cake... 17 days before my wedding, they backed out on me.. I called Gayle Sosbe. I explained to her that I wanted this cake, for the same price as what I was originally going to pay. She agreed! She made me a 3 tier-heart confetti cake with 8 different sized mini heart cakes of all different flavors to match! She can do ANYTHING and it looks gorgeous! AND IT WAS ONLY $250!!!!!! I was so proud of my cake! And it tasted delicious! It fed 400 people and we had only our top tier to keep and one 6 inch little cake left!! Everyone said that it was so good and they went back for 2nds and 3rds! It was so moist and sooo good! Definitely worth it!

Sent on 04/07/2008