Del Mar, CA 92014 Map · Phone number

About Garrett Photography

Garrett Photography is a leading wedding photography studio based in Southern California. Our photography can best be described as fun, energetic and alive. In order capture natural and spontaneous photographs, we create a personable atmosphere with our clients and make sure to pay careful attention to detail. You can view our work in various publications such as Ceremony Magazine and San Diego Style Weddings, along with our website and blog.

Web08 GarrettPhotography 62
85c86e71323145df 1231528701718 Web08 GarrettPhotography 11
Web08 GarrettPhotography 02

3 Reviews for Garrett Photography

Cami · Married on 07/02/2011

Working with Garrett was an absolute delight. He loves what he does more than any other person I know, which makes him awesome. His warm, funny personality is ideal to work with, especially since us brides and grooms are not professional models and don't exactly know what to do. He gives very good directions which make the pictures beautiful. Garrett did our engagement sessions and our wedding. Our engagement session came out gorgeous and I know our wedding pictures will too. Him and his partner were completely prepared for our wedding including a cheat sheet of the pictures we wanted. His artistic eye is perfect for capturing the set-up moments as well as the natural moments that just occur. I loved working with Garrett, he was extremely helpful and professional. I would absolutely recommend Garrett Photography to anyone getting married.

Sent on 07/04/2011

Melissa · Married on 08/02/2009

Garrett Photography far exceeded our expectations for our wedding experience and engagement session! I interviewed several photographers in San Diego, and the photographers that came recommended at the hotel. From our initial inquiry to our meeting, I was very impressed with Garrett's fun & creative artistic approach to photography and personality. Being a Graphic Design Major in School, I knew he had a great eye! After the initial meeting I knew I had found our photographer, I did interview more vendors, but was set on Garrett Photography! Garrett interacted so well with my fiance and I and helped us be confortable in our sessions. On the Wedding Day, my bridesmaids and family had so much fun during our sessions! We had a lot of fun, several of my bridesmaids who had already gotten married wished they would have worked with Garrett for their wedding. Without even seeing the pictures and the final product they loved him! My husband and I are so happy with our photos, Garrett captured our entire event and produced some unique shots for us that we will treasure forever. He is also great with lighting, as we got married on the beach on a Sunny Day and the pictures came out wonderful. Thank you Garrett!

Sent on 09/25/2009

Lindsay · Married on 07/25/2009

3.5

We worked with Jason at Garrett Photography for our engagement and wedding. He was great! The pictures were highly artistic and beautiful. I rated the value for cost at 3.5 only because the prices were high and with our package, there were some things that were not included. However, their prices were lower than a lot of other photographers and the quality of pictures was outstanding. We also purchased an album through them and it turned out amazing. It too was expensive. One thing you don't want to skimp on for your wedding day is photos. Over the years the photos will remind you of that special day, and we are thrilled with our results.

Sent on 03/30/2010