3514 Welsh Road, Philadelphia, PA 19136 Map · Phone number

About Garden Parties Bridal Florist

Hi, I'm Joan, The owner of Garden Parties Bridal Florist, and Dee is my sister in law, friend and partner. We started Garden Parties 23 years ago. We were originally both floral designers working at different shops and we knew that there was a better way to do weddings. Specializing in weddings became our only business.

We believe in giving all our Brides the time and expert help to bring her vision to life.

Garden Parties deals with the best growers in the world. Like Amy's Orchids from Thailand, Roses from Ecuador, and Tulips from Holland, bringing to you the freshest, most beautiful flowers available for your wedding. We love what we do, and put our whole heart and soul into giving each and every Bride full service, including flowers for her bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, bouquets, ceremony, and reception.

From our first meeting to your Wedding Day our deepest desire is to make you a very Happy Bride.

weddingflowersbouquet7
gpbflogo
2008BridalShowattheMarsico5

21 Reviews for Garden Parties Bridal Florist

Kelsey · Married on 05/30/2015

Garden Parties florist was so helpful and had the best ideas for my flowers. The 300$ rose package is awesome considering people spend that and more just on their bouquet! They made it so easy and I would absolutely recommend it to a friend.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Susan · Married on 04/11/2014

The flowers for my daughter's wedding were absolutely gorgeous. The red roses used for the bridal bouquet and the center pieces were full and gorgeous. The room where the reception was held was very ornate and the florists knew exactly how to decorate with center pieces. You can trust them, they know their venues. I was extremely pleased with them. They were very easy to work with and had excellent decorating ideas. I highly recommend then.

Susan Dyen

Sent on 04/14/2014

Garden Parties Bridal Florist's reply:

It was our pleasure to work with you and your family , Thank you and in the future if there is anything we can do for just call.

Michelle · Married on 09/07/2013

Joan has done two other weddings in my family and my own wedding. Joan did an incredible job. She has so many ideas. She is extremely knowledgeable and works great with her clients. For example, I wanted camouflage in my wedding, but I didn't know where to incorporate it. Joan ran with idea and gave me so many ideas on how I could do it. She had my theme in the centerpiece, on the cake, on the flowers, around the flower girl basket, and at the church. Every one of here ideas were awesome and it made my day even more special. I also had many compliments on how beautiful my flowers were throughout the night. Also, Joan made my day extremely easy. Everything went perfectly!!! I would recommend Garden Parties to anyone. Joan will help you with any idea and make your wedding very memorable!! She is the best.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Award

Garden Parties Bridal Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 33.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 746.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Romantic