Garden Heights Weddings & Events

San Antonio, TX View map Visit website

Guests 1 to 1,000

At Garden Heights, we strive to make your special day, a day of perfection. Located in the community of Garden Ridge, Texas, a short 20 minutes north of downtown San Antonio, you will find a rustic Texas native white washed Country Chapel, built in the early 1900?s hidden away. The Garden Heights Wedding Chapel was originally located in the Bandera area, NW of San Antonio. The church was moved to its current location to be saved from demolition. The Wedding Chapel is known for it’s country charm, sophisticated ambiance and especially for it’s exceptional value. Our beautifully appointed Country Cottage Reception Hall is just a short walk behind the Chapel. The Reception Hall is complete with seating up to 200 inside/out, dance floor, caterers kitchen, sweeping landscape and grand scenery will transport you to another world.

• Scherrie
    Scherrie Married on 11/03/2018

The Venue Works to Serve You

Laura and her staff were exactly what I needed in a wedding coordinator. She's efficient and willing to guide you through the experience of wedding planning, which as we know can be extremely stressful. So much weight was taken off my shoulders because of her.

All of my guests expressed how wonderful the night was. A few even expressed an interest in the venue for their events. I'm so happy in choosing Garden Heights for my big day, and I'm sure you would too.
    Amber Married on 01/20/2018
    Amazingly awesome! Perfect place to spend the perfect day!
    Autumn Married on 08/17/2017
    What a perfect place to have a wedding!! We live out of state and we were so nervous about everything going right. We had several phone meetings so that everything was perfect. When we pulled in I was in love!! This is the cutest property, the kind of place you want to go back and visit again years down the road because it's so adorable! The wedding was perfect. Accommodating to variety of styles and sizes of weddings. Absutely perfect. More than we could have imagined. Thank you so much for helping our day become perfect!

18816 FM 2252, Suite G San Antonio, 78266
830-266-0564
Location of (Garden Heights Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding