10-150
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Garden Chateau

The Garden Chateau is a unique venue with a boutique experience in beautiful Winter Garden. Whether you want your event inside our outdoors, chic and elegant or charmingly rustic, we have the spot for you. With so many options and space available, when you choose the Garden Chateau, your event will be one of a kind.

At the Garden Chateau, we want you to have the wedding of your dreams at any budget. Your event at the Garden Chateau can be all inclusive, or you can have a DIY event using the venue only. Our property has many spots for your ceremony, cocktail party and reception, all at one price! With usage by the day, you will have ample time to set up and tear down.

Rental includes exclusive use of all the public indoor and outdoor space the day of your event, one hour rehearsal, Bride’s room, Groom’s space, use of gazebo and bar, indoor and garden sound system with iPod /MP3 Bluetooth connection, general direction signs and parking.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Orlando

9 Reviews for Garden Chateau

4.1
Indoor (1)
Parking (1)

1.5

Garden Chateau is beautiful but the responsiveness, or lack thereof after we signed our contract is what made me write this review. I don't want any other brides to go through the stress. Mindy and Steffani are pretty much impossible to get a hold of, emails I have sent out do not get returned and when phone calls are made no messages can be left due to the voicemail being full, for months. It is gorgeous but I wouldn't recommend this venue to anyone who likes to have the ability to communicate with the owners for questions.

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a gorgeous piece of property. The Garden Chateau has differ areas to use for any thing you need. We renewed our 23 yr vows herein January .. Working with Stephanie was helpful from the time I went to look till the day of. Her partner could use more professional manners but all around a great venue. The candy bar they offer was not worth the money. But very nicely done. The lights were absolutely awesome.

Profile Picture Jamie, 1/30/16, 1 Review
4.3

Gorgeous venue, so many options for an event. I had my reception here (no ceremony) and we stayed inside since it was August! They were great with my vendors (catering, chairs, florist) and very friendly. Just make sure you bring your own paper towels, dishrags, etc because they will charge you for using their supplies. Strongly recommend.

Profile Picture User4897407, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews