328 Sauk Trail, Frankfort, IL 60423 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Gardeenia Floral Design Studio

Every girl dreams of a wedding that is beautifully and uniquely hers. Great floral design makes that dream come true.

At Gardeenia Floral Design Studio, listening to you is top priority. With a view to exceed your expectations, we strive to understand your dream and your unique style and to create for you a visually unforgettable day.

At Gardeenia we offer great value and exceptional, exclusive service on your wedding day.

Located in Historic Frankfort, Gardeenia serves all of Chicago and its suburbs.

DSCN2029
DSCN2029
DSC00991

19 Reviews for Gardeenia Floral Design Studio

Allison · Married on 11/05/2011

I want to start off this review by saying that I know next to nothing about flowers. I went into my first meeting with Gardeenia Floral Design with some color ideas, some height ideas, and wanting birds of paradise in our centerpieces somehow. Just from those simple statement, Laura was able to sit down with my husband and family to create a beautiful and jaw dropping centerpiece for each table. She took our personalities into account and wrapped all of our uneducated flower desires into something that really made all of our guests go "Wow!". My husband and I live in California but got married in Illinois and Laura made herself available to us anytime we were in town regardless of the time of day. She put together a trial centerpiece for us to view and also sample bouquets that were later used in an actual bridal runway show. Talk about getting to see your flowers in action! Everything about our flowers just screamed that they were ours. They were different and colorful and the most theatrical flowers I have ever seen. Since I am was a theatre major and live in Los Angeles, those are all very good things in my book. Laura was in constant communication with us even though the distance made it difficult and I couldn't imagine working with a better floral designer. From the second she greeted my parents at a bridal show, she took the extra time to get to know us. Laura really has the talent and that personal touch to make everything pop!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2011

Gardeenia did a wonderful job on my wedding. Laura and her staff went above and beyond to make our wedding amazing. From helping to pick out a colors that worked together, to decor and to making sure every detail of my wedding was perfect. Laura was very easy to talk to and was always flexible when needed to talk to her about the wedding. I would recommend Gardeenia to anyone who is looking for a wedding that is not only beautiful but outstanding!

Sent on 10/21/2011

Hannah · Married on 07/09/2011

Wonderful service, wonderful product. Flowers were even more beautiful than I imagined they would be. Full of creative suggestions and extremely accomadating! Thank you, Laura!

Sent on 07/20/2011

Gardeenia Floral Design Studio FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gardeenia Floral Design Studio 1
    2011 Wedding Special
    Gardeenia is offering a special discount! The first 20 brides who book for 2011 will receive 11% off their floral order. 20 brides/ 11% off - a great offer! Call today to schedule your complimentary consultation. 708-921-1463 and make sure you have the best floral design for your wedding.

• Laura Meyer Photography
    Laura Meyer Photography Wedding Photographers

Laura at Gardeenia Floral Design Studio is Fabulous!! She did the designs for a wedding that I had the privilege to photograph last fall. It was beautiful done, with thought and creativity. She stayed until the ceremony started to make sure everything was perfect, with the flowers, bouquets and designs. Laura is professional and extremely talented, I look forward to working with her again in the future!!

• Specialty Linens
    Specialty Linens Wedding Rentals

I have worked with Laura and Gardeenia Floral Design Studio on a number of weddings, including my own personal events. She is a delight and her professionalism and quality of work is excellent. She can literally create anything with always outstanding results. I suggest her and her work to all of my clients!

• 328 Sauk Trail Frankfort, 60423 See on map