PO BOX 55, South San Francisco, CA 94080 Map · Phone number

About Gallery 32

I view client relationships as a collaborative investment in creating enduring images of impact and value out of what the great French photographer Henri Cartier Bresson termed the "decisive moment." I specialize in wedding and portrait photography with a documentary and artistic edge. As each portrait session or wedding day unfolds, so does a narrative that is unique to each event. Each photograph that is taken has a story to tell, woven together by every element within the frame. Like shards of glass in a mosaic, each part plays an integral role in defining that moment, that space and that photograph. Each unit of the whole is in itself complete; yet it belongs to the whole, sharing a story, a moment in time – that never repeats again.

I aim to create portraits that convey essence, reveal beauty, inspire pride, and endure the test of time. I believe also, that creativity is not the sole realm of the artist, but rather that it grows from a collaborative relationship and shared vision with the client. Gallery 32 is the space where that vision is realized. (Saeed Mirfattah - www.gallery32.com)

• Anoma Studio
RomeoandFabula1
ScrnResCCF052320120009

2 Reviews for Gallery 32

Kelly · Married on 07/07/2012

A good friend of mine had recommended her wedding photographer, Saeed Mirfattah, to me. And I am so glad that she did!

Saeed was the first photographer my fiancé and I met with, and after meeting with him, he was the last. That is typically not my style--I usually like to meet every person, weigh every option, compare every price list. But after our meeting, my fiancé and I were certain that we wanted him to shoot our wedding day. No cliché shots of people throwing their sunglasses in the air etc - pure story-telling and documentary style. Very Cool!

Saeed was a pleasure to work with. He responded quickly to our emails and questions. He was extremely helpful in the early planning stages, helping me map out a timeline of requested shots. On our wedding day, he and his assistant arrived on time and did an amazing job of capturing all the photos that we had wanted, while working with a huge list of family shots!!

We received the image gallery and a lovely slideshow of the day 2 weeks to the day of our wedding! I can't wait to find some time to choose which photos we would like our custom photo album to have! There are hundreds of great shots to choose from...

Saeed is a great pleasure to work with and an excellent photographer who will capture the emotion and all the events of your big day. I have gotten TONS of compliments from friends, family, and colleagues on our wedding photo gallery and the slideshow. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/15/2012

Ann · Married on 04/12/2003

Fantastic candid photos of our wedding and indiividual guests!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Gallery 32 FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums