Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

11 Reviews for Galaxy DJ's & Lighting

User Photos
Photos
Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (2)
Consultation (1)
MC (1)

DJ Frenchie played our wedding at the end of May and I cannot speak highly enough about her service. Not only is she professional, organized and feature great equipment (fun disco lights, speakers, up-lighting). but she was exactly the right balance of talent and personality to keep our guests engaged without being an overbearing emcee. She listened carefully to every wish and desire we gave her and executed perfectly. The value received was more than we could have hoped for from any vendor, and we highly recommend DJ Frenchie without any hesitation!

Profile Picture Linnea, 5/26/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Frenchie is soulful, intuitive, creative, and FUN. For my wedding, in addition to the reception playlist, she set up rainbow lights for our ceremony and served as Emcee. You want someone in the Emcee role who can handle things changing quickly, can hold people's attention, but also guide them in a loving way. She's wonderful. Our wedding party and close friends loved her. We had the best time. If you can, HIRE HER. Right now. Just go ahead and do it.

Photo of Galaxy DJ's & Lighting in Seattle, WA - See the lights in the backdrop. All along the brick wall.
Profile Picture Leigh , 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Wow DJ Frenchie was amazing!!! Last minute our DJ had an issue an bailed, I was a bit in a panic. I stumbled upon DJ Frenchie through a wedding search to find a replacement a week before the wedding, she happily accepted the challenge.

Since our wedding was themed I asked if it would be possible to wear something to go with the theme, when she showed up wearing in an awesome themed suit I was so pleased.

The music was perfect, she was right on cue for ever single music request for key points in our wedding.

DJ Frenchie setup some amazing lighting throughout the venue, it made our cake glow which added that extra romantic look.

DJ Frenchie had the most excellent personality and really made the wedding much better then any other DJ could have.

If you don't have DJ then you need to hire DJ Frenchie, you will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Chad, 12/15/17, 1 Review