22 Penny Lane, Merrimack, NH 03054 Map · Phone number

About Galaurie Photography

I provide photography at reasonable prices because I am a part time professional photographer. I am an award winning professional and a member of the New Hampshire Professional Photographers Association.

everybride2
Okeechobee
Okeechobee
November 10th
November 10th
everybride2

2 Reviews for Galaurie Photography

Paula · Married on 10/31/2009

Laurie did a wonderful job of making sure that she caught all the important pieces of the wedding in a meaningful way. She was always willing to work with me to make sure that she did everything that she could do to make everything special.

Sent on 11/10/2009

Camille · Married on 10/04/2008

0.0

I was very displeased with the service Laurie gave us. She never followed through with the 2nd meeting prior to th ewedding. She required payment in full prior to the wedding. In our contract we requested a composite book with 8hrs of service.
    I never request, nor autherized a second photographer. She works as a nurse with my mother and even stated she would not charge us for that photographer.

Upon arrival at my house she took pictures of us getting ready. There were pictures of clutter and other things you would never want to see in your wedding photos. I didn't even have photos of my brother and his fiance or the whole family with my parents and brothers. She also did not take photos of all my bridesmaides together.
    Laurie did not know how to use her aqupment either. There are no photos of the wedding party entering the hall and the photos the other photographer took of us walking down the aisle had our backs plus had her in the photos.
    Upon arrival to the Georgetown club I had several complaints from attendents and parts of my party as to how rude she was entering and getting ready.
    She missed many viatal shots that a wedding photographer should be taking, she also took many pictures of people with one or all of the people who were standinbg still, with there heads down, or looking away.
    After we got back from our honeymoon she gave us a digital format to watch, it was a slide show and was very difficult to view orur pictures never mind compare which shots we wanted. She also then told us it would be an additional $300.00 for the composite book, because she used $200.00 for the additional photographer. If I wanted my $200 back she would give it to me, but I would lose 2/5 of my photos, and he had the better shots than what she took. Many of the shots we received were even repeats through the slide show. The shots she didn't show us that we knew she took, she said she didn't have.
    Needless to say we faught back and forth for months over what we agreed to. In the end she gave us a digital copy of all the print, we found many of the photos we were looking for, and could not believe how many photos she took of stupid things to be "artistic." In all her responses she was very defensive and sensitive about her work which did not allow us to move foreward.
    In the end we had to spend more money to have prints made for wedding books with the digital copy she sent us and before even knowing if we received this copy and if it worked, she voided our contract and erased all photos from her system.

Please enjoy any upcoming events and don't put yourself in the same upsetting situation I found myself in.

Sent on 02/21/2009

Galaurie Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Proofs

• 22 Penny Lane Merrimack, 03054 See on map