Sioux Falls, SD 57105 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Gala by Megan

Gala by Megan was started by Sioux Falls native Megan Powell, after returning from living in Southern California for close to 10 years where she worked as an Event Planner for a large venue. While planning her own wedding, not only was Megan's passion reignited for producing romantic, creative, fun and beautiful weddings, but it also became clear that Sioux Falls was lacking Planners within the Wedding industry. Megan derives such joy by showing a bride that with a little creativity and out of the box thinking, her dream wedding truly can happen...and within budget! From full-service planning of every detail from beginning to end, part-time consulting or just day-of coordination, Gala by Megan's services are custom tailored to each and every bride. Dont be stressed out about vendors and staying on budget...let me, it's what I do. Brides should be enjoying their wedding day...not managing it! We also create custom linens, chair covers, centerpieces or any other design detail you are dying to have but can not find...let me know how I can help you!

Follow Gala by Megan on

show8

19 Reviews for Gala by Megan

• Dafina Selmani-Sudenga

Dafina · Married on 08/13/2016

What can I say about this amazing women!!! Next to saying yes to marrying my best friend, Megan was the best decision I ever made when it came to our wedding. I had so many ideas in my head and my wife did too and we needed someone with the skills that she has to make this wedding we wanted come to life. Megan was amazing at taking our Ideas and actually making them a reality. She truly made our dream wedding a reality and I can never thank her enough for that. She was there for our meeting, make sure to keep us as close to ok budget as I would let her ?? (I'm a very picky person), and she was there to offer words of wisdom when we were having issues with bridesmaids or family members. She always reminded us that this wedding was for us and no one else. Day of the wedding she was amazing, everything was ready and looked amazing when we got there, I was stress free all day because I knew she would handle anything that happened good or bad. Price wise, I feel like I didn't pay this women enough for what she did, I feel like I paid her cump change for the amount of work and miles she's put into this wedding!! Megan was more than a wedding planner for us, she became a friend in the almost 2 years that we worked with her. I wouldn't recommend anyone else to make you day beautiful other than this women right here!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Christine · Married on 06/25/2016

Megan is an absolute must if you are planning a wedding! She was such a joy to work with and made my wedding planning process a stress free experience. It was a great balance of fun and laid back, but also professional. I knew that if I had any questions, I could ask and I would get an honest answer. She took my vision of what I dreamed my wedding would be, and turned it into something better than I could have ever imagined. It completely exceeded every expectation. I'm still getting complements on my wedding day and it is in huge part to working with Megan! I would highly recommend her to every bride who is starting to plan their wedding, she is worth every single penny!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Corey · Married on 05/21/2016

Please do it! It was so wonderful to be able to have Megan for our "Day-of" Planner. She made the whole day go extremely smoothly, from set-up to the end. Couldn't have asked for better!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Gala by Megan Pricing

Gala by Megan Price Rates

• Greg & LaRae Photography
    Greg & LaRae Photography Wedding Photographers

Any Chance you would endorse our company? I wrote you one over a year ago. I know you are not in the biz anymore but we would still love to have it=)

• jasonrjonas
    jasonrjonas Wedding Videographers

We cannot recommend Megan enough for a wedding planning. She takes all of the stress out of planning a wedding as well as on your wedding day itself. This in turn helps all vendors out immensely, not only will the bride be happier but the day will go so much smoother. Megan will find the best fitting vendors for all her brides specific needs and is not to mention a great person as brides will find out as they get the pleasure to work with her. We hope to see Megan around at many more weddings to come and proudly endorse her business.

• Sioux Falls, 57105 See on map