121 S. Orange Ave, Suite 1500, Orlando, FL 32801 Map · Phone number
Package Price $700
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Gala by Jatna Penzo

Gala by Jatna Penzo is a Boutique Event and Wedding Consulting Firm located in downtown Orlando that specialize in couture planning, production and design for every occasion.

In our company we translate your dreams and objectives into stunning, one-of-a-kind events produced and styled to perfection. With an outstanding record of customer satisfaction, we are proven leaders in high quality event management, able to translate our clients vision and dreams into reality - Transforming their specific occasion into a singularly sensational and unforgettable event.

Our consultants work with our clients, as a partner, to create special events to meet their specific needs. This personal attention assures that everything runs smoothly and expectations are surpassed. Clients seeking unique ideas, advice and trusted assistance know that Gala by Jatna Penzo can help handle all their event details.

Our professional event management and design services are available to all clients needing advice and guidance throughout the planning process for every occasion including Corporate, Non-Profit, Social, Private and Wedding Events.

Whether you are planning a small soiree of family and friends, company reception, gala or what will be the biggest event of the year, Gala by Jatna Penzo works with each client to create a uniquely personalized, stylish and signature event that everyone will be talking about.

Gala by Jatna Penzo has flawlessly executed events in all types of venues for all kinds of clients and has developed relationships with highly qualified professionals who inspire confidence and make planning your event an enjoyable experience.

Follow Gala by Jatna Penzo on

shutterstock354527417
  • Videos 5

3 Reviews for Gala by Jatna Penzo

MIranda · Married on 07/15/2017

I had the pleasure of consulting with the Planner at Gala her name is Jatna she was great! I had an amazing experience she is very flexible I really liked the fact that all of her packages she can make them work for you! We had a full proposal in our hands in less than an hour! I asked her if instead of meeting in person we could make a Skype call she agreed and even shared her screen in order for us to have a better understanding of her services. She was taking notes at the same time and shared them with us in order for us to keep track of certain things. I am in love with her designs , she has a twist of modern but yet the experience in the traditional weddings which is perfect. The package we are looking into is called The Couture Package, when we purchase the package automatically we will get a free Snapchat Geofilter design with our names , Erin Condren's Wedding Planner and digital floor plans + 3d views ! Her prices are amazing and she is getting us discounts with several vendors for example our invitations she can get them with 25% ! Which works perfectly for us! I I will totally recommend her!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Gala by Jatna Penzo's reply:

Hello, Miranda! We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us and we look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the future.

Mary · Married on 03/15/2017

I've worked with Jatna the planner at gala before she did my sisters and my best friends wedding when she used to work at another company. My husband and I decided to give her a call when we saw she had her own business going on and it was incredible super sweet and detail-oriented girl ! We just wanted consultation and she was able to provide it on the spot we had a proposal in our hands in less than two hours and we do believe it was the perfect choice in helping us keep our special day on track. When she said, "I got it," she truly did; it helped the planning to be far less stressful. I would recommend Gala to anyone who is looking to make their event planning smooth and fun! I beleive we would be using her for more than just the consultation.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Gala by Jatna Penzo's reply:

Hello, Mary! We loved working with you guys! Such an awesome couple!!! Thank You so much for the review take care!

Sarah · Married on 10/18/2014

We had the most extraordinary experience with Jatna! OMG when she did our wedding she was super young and she was also doing my best friends wedding at the same time ! Jatna gave us the BEST service ever we always keep her in mind she truly made our wedding a dream come true.Words cannot describe the effort and sweat that was put into making our event an experience to remember!
    We had a rustic wedding while by best friend had a super modern wedding going on which made it all so much harder for her to handle. Honestly she is very patient she explains anything you need !! I can upload some photos if anyone needs to see my dream wedding that the planner at Gala did ! Always having to negotiate and compromise with local vendors is not an easy task at best, but Jatna always provided a winning outcome that will always give her that special place in our heart. She is super flexible, dedicated and hard worker! We look back at our wedding and smile at all these things now, but at the time it was all so important to have all the smallest of details taken care of in a most professional and creative way ! Now she is going to take care of my little sister in her wedding . Anyone would be blessed to have her in your corner when you are having an event!

Sent on 12/19/2016