Seattle, WA 98117 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

11 Reviews for Gabriel Boone Photography

Sharon · Married on 07/01/2018

I am so pleased with the photos taken and video produced by Gabriel Boone Photography for a recent family wedding.
    It gives me such pleasure to view these pictures and remember this most wonderful day. Thank you for the high quality pictures and video of P and A’s wedding. The video captures great moments and the moving soundtrack makes it even better. I have viewed it many times and will watch it again. You really captured the day.
    If you are looking for a high quality, professional photographer for your event, please consider using Gabriel Boone Photography. Also consider the slideshow option and photo booth. Our family and friends raved about the photo booth experience. All attendees were encouraged to get their picture taken, leave one for the newlyweds and take another copy home. Fun was had by all.
    Gabriel Boone Photography was well worth the money spent for the services provided.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Elly · Married on 08/15/2014

We picked Gabriel Boone because the photos we saw on their website were not only beautiful, but captured moments that told a story about the two people. We were not disappointed! Gabe and his assistant produced photos that revealed real moments from our wedding day, and made it hard to choose which ones to print. Gabe was incredibly easy to work with, and offered to substitute credit for prints for a part of a package we didn't need.

Sent on 02/17/2015
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 09/02/2012

The first thing that I booked for my wedding was the location - the Seattle Aquarium. Photos were the second most important planning aspect... It had to be right. I looked through countless phtographer websites to see who we should go with. When I came across photos of Gabriel Boone's other Seattle Aquairum wedding shots, I was sold. We loved how blue the blues were and how professional the photos looked. They showed up the day-of while I was getting my hair and make-up done. We were running 30 minutes behind schedule and I was starting to stress. But they were able to professionally run the show and get us back on track just an hour or so later (we did all of our photos before the ceremony). They played a slideshow of some of our earlier shots during the reception, and everyone loved them! After the wedding, they sent us a link to the "teaser slideshow" and all I can say is that they are amazing! So professionally done. The creative way that they get some of the shots is so cool. They really know how to use lighting and angles to get the shots that an amature photographer would never have done. I am so very impressed with these two... And I loved that they are brothers. They were super chill and fun to be around on the wedding day and were always cracking jokes (I loved that!)... It made it a little more stress free for myself, which is super nice. I love these guys... If you're looking for the best wedding photographers in Seattle, book these guys. You will not be sorry...

Sent on 09/28/2012

Award

• Bamboo Beats
    Bamboo Beats Wedding DJs

When it comes to modern wedding imagery, these brothers really know how to get down! We are proud to have worked with Gabriel and Boone because they truly capture each blissful moment with style savvy sophistication and expertise! If you are a modern couple and want your wedding memories to reflect your personal style, make sure to have these brothers by your side!