Gabbie Nolen - Professional Vocalist

Gabbie Nolen - Professional Vocalist

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Gabbie Nolen - Professional Vocalist

"Gabrielle Nolen's talents far exceed what I can write. She is a talented singer, performer and musician. I first ran into her when I was the Mid-day host at 96.7 THE TWISTER/KTYS in Dallas and I utilize her talents whenever I can. I truly recommend her to everyone." Scott Gaines

I am a classically and commercially trained vocalist with credentials that include a #1 single on the Billboard Single Sales Chart that also was Top 40 in National Airplay. I left the commercial radio industry in 2003 in order to complete my B.A. and M.A. and I now provide wedding and worship music full time. I have worked with numerous brides, vendors, musicians, pastors, etc., over the years, and feel comfortable singing with any type of instrumental accompaniment. I am able to provide music selection/suggestions to those couples who just aren't certain what all is available for ceremony or first dance songs. I would love the opportunity to sing at your event and look forward to hearing from you.

BIOGRAPHY:
Gabrielle (Gabbie) Nolen is a professional vocalist who went from being a well-known Texas artist to signing a major recording contract with Universal Republic Records, New York, by the age of 18. With two top-charting independent singles and a nationally released song that landed in the Top 40 in airplay and #1 on the Billboard Singles Sales Chart, she is seasoned in the entertainment business and learned what she considers valuable lessons early on.

"I devoted much of my young life to music before the industry completely changed. I am grateful I experienced the things I did, but also thankful I got out of that scene when I did. I want my life and talents to honor God and I began to see that many aspects of the entertainment business make it difficult to do that. I now use my talents in ways that hopefully make a long-term difference for others. I want to be true to God and true to the gifts He has given me."

In 2003 she returned to college and completed her Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast Management. She then went on to finish her Master of Arts in Media and Communication at Dallas Theological Seminary. She not only is trained in classical and commercial voice, but she is a passionate worship leader and writer. She has lent her voice to commercials, written copy for broadcast and print (gab-a-lot.com), as well as acted in musicals and short films.

Gabrielle considers each person and situation unique and would be honored to provide vocals for your occasion.
www.gabbienolen.com

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Dallas

9 Reviews for Gabbie Nolen - Professional Vocalist

Really glad I came across this page and contacted Gabbie. She was such a genuine person and delight to work with. Just like I read, her voice was incredible and made our day so special. Thanks, Gabbie!

Profile Picture User3171314, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Gabbie Nolen did an EXCELLENT job at our wedding ceremony. She is one of the most talented and professional vocalists that I have ever dealt with. You will not regret having you perform for your wedding or other special occation.

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I wanted to take a moment and say thank you to Gabbie for providing the most beautiful backdrop to our wedding with her voice. I appreciated her sincerity, helpfulness and most of all, her contagious joy. Gabbie truly made our moment so special and we can't thank her enough!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/7/11, 1 Review

Violin
Winds
3 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I recommend the services of Gabbie Nolen to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Dallas, TX 75024   See On Map