g lily

wheelwrights studio pound lane yarlington, Wells, GB GB 0045Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About g lily

G Lily is included in the Conde nast top 25 Florists in the UK.

Over the years our name has become synonymous with original and elegant floral design.

We believe that your wedding should reflect your personality and we like to take time to discover your style and ideas, working closley with you to design the perfect look for your perfect day.

We also offer an event design service, we can guide you through the entire process including choice of colour palette, linens,lighting,furniture and props.

G lily runs a professional Flower School with workshops and courses for brides and wedding professionals.

The G lily blog features weddings and events, articles and projects both floral and craft.

• Cottage Flowers

Photos 11 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

4 Reviews for g lily

Becky · Married on 03/29/2013

I cannot fault the service provided by Sabine from G lily. Everything was to perfection, the floral arangements were better than I ever imagined they would look. I would highly recommend this business to other brides!

Sent on 04/11/2013

Charlotte · Married on 06/23/2012

Sabine at Glily created the most beautiful flowers for our wedding, as a Graphic Designer I am extremely fussy but she thought of every little detail and the flowers were better than I ever imagined they could be.

I had a couple of consultation meetings with Sabine, she really listened to the type of wedding we wanted, what flowers I liked, colours, ribbons, every little detail. Sabine is incredibly creative and professional and I had complete trust in her.

Not only did Sabine create wonderful bouquets, buttonholes that were mini masterpieces, beautiful table centre pieces and an amazing display for the mantelpiece (which was the focus for our ceremony ) but she also designed dispalys using flowers, candles and lanterns throughout our wedding venue including a heart shaped display for the door. Everyone commented how beautiful the flowers were, I couldn't have been happier and I would highly recommend Sabine and Glily for all events.

Sent on 04/14/2013

Rachel · Married on 09/10/2009

As Editor of Wedding Ideas magazine in the UK, I have worked with Sabine for over 8 years now, where she has created incredible bridal bouquets for our front covers. She keeps up to date with all the latest trends and puts her own unique twist on them, which I love. I also asked Sabine to provide flowers for my own wedding in 2009. A pleasure to work with, completely reliable and exceptional flowers to boot.

Sent on 04/16/2013

g lily FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

• wheelwrights studio, pound lane yarlington wincanton See on map
    44-01963440433 (Phone number)