G & G Market

• Sweetie Pies
  • Krumbs Cakes

2 Reviews for G & G Market

Victoria · Married on 08/20/2016

I had a small wedding of 42 people and only wanted a 2 tier stacked "white cake" with buttercream frosting in a stucco style. No fancy decorations needed. However the minimum for wedding cakes was $300 and up at a baker. I got a fantastic tasting cake at G&G for $180. The bottom tier was chocolate and the top was vanilla with cream filling. My guests commented on how light and moist it was. The only issue was that it settled during the day and the rod connecting the two tiers started poking up at the top. I think I was the only one who noticed however. It didn't show up in the photos, so I was pleased!

Sent on 09/02/2016

3.5

I wasn't really going to tell the world that I got my wedding cake from the local supermarket to help save some $$$, but I am so amazed at the cake and the job that G&G did, I felt like I had to!

I got a three tiered cake for $225 (the same cake at a professional bakery would have cost three times as much). The top was 6" with buttercream, middle was 8" with strawberry, and the bottom was 10" with vanilla custard. It looked and tasted was absolutely divine, they really did a fantastic job with the direction that I gave them. It looked beautiful the entire day, and no one knew it wasn't from a bakery.

Mind you, this isn't a professional bakery where all they do is wedding cakes. They can't do fondant or some of the really fancy, modern stuff you see in bridal magazines, but what I ended up with was pretty darn good.

Sent on 09/23/2012

• Santa Rosa See on map
    Location of (G & G Market)