2101 Richmond Rd., Beachwood, OH 44122 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Fyodor Atelier

Fyodor Bridal Atelier are the premier destination for both superior apparel and service; visit our atelier and enjoy
a high - level of personalized attention and a distinctive selection of luxurious designer gowns that are perfectly priced
for every bride. Our highly trained personal stylists will help you create a wedding day look that is uniquely yours, through
customization options, exquisite accessories and modern bridal party attire.

Follow Fyodor Atelier on

fa3a
FY1

16 Reviews for Fyodor Atelier

Erin · Married on 07/02/2017

Fyodor Atelier designed the wedding dress of my dreams! From our first consultation, I had complete confidence that they would design a beautiful and unique dress using the highest quality materials, and sure enough, they did just that! They are true artists and working together to figure out my vision and see it come to life was such a unique experience that made my dress feel extra special. It also fit perfectly! I received a lot of compliments and only wish I had an excuse to wear it again! Thank you both for all of the time, effort and love you put into the dress - it shows!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Theresa · Married on 03/04/2017

This place is a hidden gem and you HAVE to check them out for your wedding dress!! Marina and Fyodor customized my wedding dress based on several styles of theirs that I tried on, and it couldn't have been more perfect! Creating a custom wedding dress sounded unrealistic and out of budget, but they stayed within our budget and honestly we would've ended up paying more for a lower quality dress at another salon. I had gone everywhere and couldn't find the right dress. I'm so glad that I found Fyodor Atelier because they created my dream dress! They were fun, accommodating, and easy to work with. Fyodor is a tailoring genius, there isn't anything he can't do. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/07/2016

Fyodor and marina were a life savor when I came running to them with ideas for my wedding gown that could not be found in any bridal store . I showed them pictures upon pictures of what I wanted my dress to look like and although some of the ideas were unrealistic , and the models wearing these dresses were size -0, Fyodor and Marina strategized ways to get the same look for my body type and encouraged me to look at other options because I am not a size 0 like these models . It was a long process because I am very very picky , but they listened to every idea I had and either agreed that it would work, or they would steer me away from the idea with their years of experience and problems they have faced in the past . I trusted them because I have seen the beautiful masterpieces that they create every day, with the most beautiful materials I have ever seen. My dress turned out to be exactly what I envisioned, so beautiful but also so light and comfortable. I couldn't live without the "plunging deep V " but with double D breasts , and no way to hold them up without a bra, I started to get discouraged that I would not be able to wear this kind of dress . Marina had a brilliant idea to sew lace onto my bra in the same pattern as my dress and it was perfect . They were very kind, caring, knowledgeable, and understanding through the whole process. I really enjoyed every meeting that we had throughout the dressmaking process and talking not only about the dress, but life in general. In fact this was the only part of the wedding planning that I really enjoyed! I will always recommend the very talented marina and fyodor at fyodor atelier after the wonderful experience I had with them.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Fyodor Atelier FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

Real Weddings