34295 Rhonda Lane, Pauma Valley, CA 92061 Map · Phone number

About Fusion Art Studios Photography

Fusion Art Studios Photography has been operating in North County San Diego, since 1983, and while working as a contract photographer for Sterling Model Agency, I began doing event work, which included weddings, portraiture, architectural, product and landscape photography (in which I have won several prestigious awards). I was hired by Ranch and Coast Women magazine as a staff photographer in 1991 and worked there for several years while continuing to study and become a more skilled event photographer. My other commitments had allowed me to do only limited wedding work, but after years of continuing to receive referrals I have since specialized in weddings.
Once Fusion Art Studios Photography began to emphasize wedding photography services, I realized what a true passion I had for the romance and excitement of weddings. I enjoy capturing those special moments created by so much Love being present amongst the bride, groom and their friends and families. I have had many clients become good friends after sharing this wonderful experience with them. On the other side of it, I am a "techie" and always research to make sure my photographic equipment is state-of-the-art, so that I can capture the best quality images of your wedding. The Fusion Art Studios workflow is centered on the idea of being able to make the images available within 2-3 weeks, providing clients with the ability to review their eagerly awaited images in a password secured internet gallery. During the editing process, each image is scrutinized to make sure it has all the personal attention it needs to produce the best image quality and artistic enhancement.
Fusion Art Studios offers professional wedding and portrait photography in Romantic and Journalistic styling, while always observing each photographic decision with an artistic eye. We do not offer "blocks" of time and price them individually. When we book your special day, we are committed to providing coverage from your arrival to your departure. We also like to be at the rehearsal to make informed decisions about the logistics of the photography, based on the structure of the wedding rehearsal, the lighting and architecture of the venue and prior consultations with the client. This allows for a better understanding of how to obtain the best shots, and provide the best services for your wedding day.

• CK Photo and Video
11XHBridesmaids
d0513759624f6438 1267757762930 8XHAdmiration
8XVTheShoes4

Fusion Art Studios Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints

• 34295 Rhonda Lane Pauma Valley, 92061 See on map
    Location of (Fusion Art Studios Photography)