Functionalfitwear.com

3540 Crain Highway #362 Bowie, MD 20716, Upper Marlboro, MD 20716 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Functionalfitwear.com

Functionalfitwear.com based in Maryland with shipping nationwide thoughout the United States, and fully understands that even though the celebration of love is the same, for now we all need to do things differently while still being comfortable and maintaining the elegance your special day and memory making event deserves.
Functionalfitwear.com is pleased to provide beautiful masks of quality with affordability and elegance for Brides, Grooms and your entire Wedding Party. Functionalfitwear.com serves to satisfy the demand in supporting the Wedding Party and Guests to celebrate safely.

Our Satin, Pearl and Rhinstone (Bling) Masks are in stock and ship out within 24 hrs of the order placement.

Mask Features:

• Adjustable Ear Straps to support a fit for you.
  • Three Layers Of Material
  • Two Filters Included-Placed within your mask to increase function.

Mask Orders for the Wedding Party and or guests are provided via preorder as needed and require an order fulfilment timeframe minimum of 3 weeks.

Follow Functionalfitwear.com on
$25 Bridal Satin Mask
2bridal 51 1987367 160137884418990
$25 Bridal  Pearl Mask

Functionalfitwear.com FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Catalog
    Personalized
    Themed
  • What services do you provide?
    Shipping
    Express Shipping
  • What items are available?
    Clothing
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    Next Day
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sale

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Functionalfitwear.com 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Functionalfitwear.com

Sha Haden

Sha Haden

Owner

Thank you so much for coming to my Wedding Wire site. I have planned large scale events for many years and finally chose to start a business of my own. Combine that with my NICU Nursing background of 16 years and that brings me to today-Someone that loves an amazing event, lives for kids, LOVES bling to a fault, will always care about the greater good for all and someone that wants everyone to be as safe and healthy as possible. I enjoy the love of my family, loving on my Husband and being a Mother to my 2 Blessings. I'm passionate about my community and love ALL things events!

+ More Details