Fenton, MI 48430 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Fun With Frosting

Our cake designer has been making dreams come true for brides for over 15 years. We have many existing cake designs that are simply stunning, but if you are looking for something a little more uniquely yours, we are excited to work with you to fulfill your vision. We will turn your ideas into stunning edible works of art. We also provide creative custom cakes for any occasion. We are more than great cakes. We also offer cake balls, petit fours, a variety of pastries, and cookies.

img1557

Fun With Frosting 6
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 10/05/2019

Most Delicious Carrot Cake Ever

I have not stopped hearing about how good the cake was! This small town couple-owned business made a beautifully simple cake that was everything we hoped for. The cakes were delicious! Not dry at all. You could tell it was all from scratch and you could taste the love.

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Fun With Frosting 7
  • hippymndy

miranda · Married on 10/27/2018

Nothing but compliments on the cake!

We had a very personal and wonderful experience at Fun with Frosting. The tasting was flexible and very good. Our wedding cake and cupcakes were raved over by everyone. The flavor combinations are truly endless.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Manda S · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely fabulous cakes! She made my cake exactly to my vision! I’m still getting compliments on how delicious my cake and cupcakes were at our wedding! I’m using her again next month for my daughter’s baby shower. I would highly recommend her for your event.

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Fun With Frosting 8

Fun With Frosting FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Private
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Vegan