Fun in the Sun Weddings

Cancun, MX View map
$2,650 Most Popular Price

$2,650 Most Popular Price

Fun In The Sun Weddings are award-winning destination wedding photographers specializing in professional wedding photography on the tropical beaches of Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and Tulum.

Are you looking for an exceptional experience and gorgeous wedding photos to help you remember every moment of your BEST DAY EVER!

• The bright colors of Mexico!
  • The warmth of sand and sunshine as you say "I Do!"
  • The love & laughter caught in candid moments!
  • The fun everyone will have on this vacation-of-a-lifetime!

And the best part is that you're going to have an awesome time making them happen, because our lead photographer, Marc has a way of making everybody feel comfortable in their own skin. He is going to keep things light and easy, and you are going to have a blast together. (Check out our reviews to hear what couples just like you have thought of him!)

Listen, we completely appreciate what a huge deal your wedding is! We are a husband & wife team and our own destination wedding was an epic disaster from "Will you marry me?" until days after "I do", and rivaled the movie, The Hangover. (Seriously!)

But we turned that lemon into lemonade and made it our mission to leave YOU with a stellar wedding story to tell. We do that by delivering not only beautiful wedding photos but also professionalism and an exceptional experience!

Do you share our adventurous spirit, and want your wedding day to be the fun-filled ride of your life?

Then visit our website, or get in touch with us today at info@funinthesunweddings.com, and let's get this party started!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,650

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

• Justyna
    Justyna B. Married on 02/19/2022

Best Photographer in Quintana Roo! :)

I recently had my DREAM wedding at Dreams Tulum in Mexico. During the planning process, Gillian from Fun in the Sun Weddings was the first person I reached out to for guidance based on all the wonderful recommendations she had given me when we were planning our visit in 2021 for our engagement shoot. She definitely steered me in the right direction as always, and luckily for me, also attended the wedding and even ended up doing one of the church readings. Gillian definitely helped me to relax and go with the flow during the day, especially when the priest was over an hour late!

Upon our decision to have a destination wedding in Tulum, it was a no-brainer that Marc from Fun in the Sun Weddings would be our wedding photographer. We had such an amazing experience shooting our engagement photos with him in 2021 (with amazing outcomes), I knew he was someone who would make us feel comfortable and jubilant during a highly stressful day! As soon as he arrived in the bridal suite while I was getting ready I breathed a sigh of relief and my anxiety came down a few notches. Throughout the day, Marc and his crew including another amazing photographer and videographer created many beautiful moments all while making all the people being photographed laugh and feel at ease. Our family and friends loved him!!

I can't wait for another reason to work with Marc and Gillian again! Maybe a vow renewal in the not so distant future :)

Highly highly recommend this amazing team!!!
    Amanda M. Married on 11/05/2021

Amazing wonderful

Amazing people to work with him would definitely recommend for anybody getting married Or who needs a photographer fun in the sun is the one love love love the work and they very cool people to be around

Fun in the Sun Weddings's reply:

Amanda, we are so happy that you and Steven loved your experience with us, and that you love your wedding photos! We wish you the best in this next chapter as husband and wife.
  • Kaylan
    Kaylan C. Married on 09/02/2021

Professional and hilarious

Marc and his team were absolutely fabulous, so creative, so professional, and had speedy responses! My fiance can be a little up tight about photos but Marc had him laughing the entire time so it felt so natural! I cannot wait to see my professional photos!!! THEIR AMAZING

Fun in the Sun Weddings's reply:

Kaylan, we are thrilled that you loved sharing your wedding day with Marc, and that you are happy with your experience with us! We hope to see you and your HUSBAND back our way very soon :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Exclusive

Pricing

Paseo Xaman-Ha Mz 12 Lt 4y5, Playacar fase 2 Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z
521-9841666626
Location of (Fun in the Sun Weddings)

Fun in the Sun Weddings frequently asked questions

What photography services does Fun in the Sun Weddings include in the starting price?

Fun in the Sun Weddings includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Fun in the Sun Weddings include in their most popular wedding package?

Fun in the Sun Weddings includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Fun in the Sun Weddings offer?

Fun in the Sun Weddings offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Fun in the Sun Weddings offer?

Fun in the Sun Weddings offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Fun in the Sun Weddings offer for wedding events?

Fun in the Sun Weddings offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Fun in the Sun Weddings and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Fun in the Sun Weddings is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Fun in the Sun Weddings offer?

Fun in the Sun Weddings currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding