Full of Whimsy Design and Photography

North Franklin, CT View map

My name is Margit (rhymes with Target). I am an outdoor-loving, adventure-seeking, love-obsessed, believing, cat mamma who believes in the utmost importance of capturing life's most significant moments.

I hold my photography close to my heart; I capture the real, authentic, whimsical moments that happen throughout your wedding day. The moments that you wont want to forget, and the memories that jam pack your wedding album, that you will want to show your children and grandchildren for years to come.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Calligraphy
Design
In-Person Consultations
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

Marisa Married on 11/25/2016
    Amazing professionals!! They did the best job from start to finish. First with the engagement shots and then again with the wedding day. Always ready with answers and the ability to go with the flow of the event. Kind, understanding, courteous, and willing to work with what we wanted. I will use them as long as I can for any family pictures I want to do!
    Jessica Married on 10/22/2016
    Margit & Kellie did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day. We had a backyard wedding with an outdoor ceremony in October. Margit made a special trip to our wedding location weeks before the wedding to meet with us and go over details and photos ops we had in mind. When our big day arrived, it turned out to be quite a rainy, chilly day. The photographers quickly came up with a "plan B" of taking many photos on the covered front porch, which came out wonderful! They were also able to get some awesome umbrella pics. These girls were out in the rain like troopers taking our pictures and organizing portraits! Before and during the ceremony they were very professional and unobtrusive and we hardly noticed they were there. When we got the pictures back, we were very pleased with the variety and quality of the shots. We would highly recommend Full of Whimsy photography. Thanks again! -Jess & Jeff
  • Micki
    Micki Married on 04/30/2016
    These girls are fantastic! Flexible, fun, energetic, professional! Fantastic to work with! They've taken a lot of the worry out of the wedding photography planning!

14 Route 32 North Franklin, 06254
Location of (Full of Whimsy Design and Photography)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding