Berkley, MI 48072 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 39

About Full Circle Eventi

Are you frustrated, overwhelmed, and afraid your losing control of your wedding?

Do you need help balancing your ethnic heritage and your Western lifestyle?

Do you want a Glam style Hollywood wedding like the ones you see on TV?

Imagine having the wedding of your dreams, custom tailored to your every wish . . .

Well, I have exciting news for you! You don't have to imagine this any longer. The wedding you've been dreaming about up until now is absolutely within reach! Now you can have a spectacular wedding that is stress free and unforgettable, a wedding that is tailored to your wildest imagination and desires, and a wedding that truly embodies your heritage, personality and style. Here is where you get from concept to reality!

I'm Lia Moore, Creative Director of Full Circle Eventi. I want to help you design the wedding you've dreamed of but never really knew if you could create...and I promise, we will have ton of fun!

You might have the idea of your perfect wedding, or absolutely no idea where to begin. Either way, we find the perfect match for you, with services ranging from full wedding design and planning to wedding day direction and consultations. Perhaps you'd like to learn how to plan it all yourself, we have several options to suit your needs perfectly.

You're a busy professional with a lot to juggle every day, so reduce your stress and free up your time by getting a professional planner who has the expertise and experience to help you design your once in a lifetime wedding! That way, when you take time from your busy schedule, you can enjoy your wedding planning from start to finish, and be absolutely carefree on your wedding day!

I'd like to introduce you to our wedding design packages and services. You can see our services here and let us know if you need help deciding what’s best for you. Don't forget to visit our Wedding Portfolio and an Interview with Lia to answer some of the most asked questions from other brides. We also invite you to take advantage of our complimentary get acquainted consultation to make sure that were a match to take your wedding to new levels of fabulous for you. Call our team at 248.971.0167, 312.380.9195 or email us today to get started planning your dream wedding!

Lia Moore | Full Circle Eventi

Request Lia’s report just for Couture Brides:

5 Designer Secrets to Avoid the Dreaded Cookie Cutter Wedding!"

These tips normally resale for $37 but they are yours absolutely FREE!

*As an “insider” bonus, you will receive wedding design secrets known only to wedding planners weekly from Lia Moore

(a $97 value) Limited Offer! Get Yours Today!

Get Yours Today

1c418d982a038fe5 1291921224958 10JunPatelKambhamCer0237

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for Full Circle Eventi

Megan · Married on 07/09/2011

The best! Thank you! Very creative on time and detailed!

Sent on 06/13/2012

Crystal · Married on 10/08/2010

Before working with Lia at Full Circle Eventi, I was so worried about who would make sure things went smoothly on my wedding day. Especially since I am the one who usually assists in organizing and helping, but that is not what I wanted during my wedding day. Lia assisted me in making sure that I didn't have to worry about the little details and making sure that what I wanted actually happened. She organized my entire day the way I wished, put together a detailed timeline and executed every minute of my day without my involvement. I was able to discuss ideas, ask questions and received responses very quickly. From organizing the set up of my reception, to making sure the ceremony went off on time, to taking care of the wedding party, the service we received was fantastic. It reduced the stress throughout the wedding process and during the wedding day for both myself and my husband.

After our wedding, I heard stories of things that went on behind the scenes that Lia just took care of. It was great to not have to be involved in resolving problems that arose on our wedding day. I highly recommend Full Circle Eventi to any bride!!

Sent on 12/21/2010

Mandy · Married on 09/04/2010

I want to thank you both for a FABULOUS job on decorating and coordinating our reception. I so had my WOW affect when I entered. Not only did both Nate and I have that reaction, everyone that came had the same reaction. They are still talking about how they had a great time and our reception is the best they have been to. Many people said we set the standard for their ceremonies/receptions (WOW! You all are awesome.) Nathan and I cannot thank you enough and truly appreciate all of your hard work in helping us turn ideas into reality. You helped make our day one that we will never forget but cherish as we grow old together.

Sent on 11/11/2012

Full Circle Eventi FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Full Circle Eventi to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do
    Nichole Bertucci, A Simple I Do Wedding Officiants

Lia and her staff at Full Circle Eventi were wonderful to work with! The wedding they produced was nothing short of magnificent.

• Photography by Suman
    Photography by Suman Wedding Photographers

What can I say about Lia? She is full of energy, a great visionary and has all sorts of great ideas and knows how to execute them. I saw this first hand at a recent wedding that we worked on at the Guardian Building, with the reception being held at the DIA. People's jaws dropped when they walked in to the dinner hall and later in to the reception area. Everything looked amazing and Lia was behind all that. She is great with her clients and goes above and beyond to ensure that they are happy and getting what they want for their special day. She is a perfectionist and works very hard to make sure everything goes smoothly the days before and the day of the wedding. I would gladly recommend her to anyone looking for someone creative, energetic, full of fresh new ideas and someone who can really be your friend and planner rather than just a planner. Suman - www.photographybysuman.com - 248-633-4678

• Berkley, 48072 See on map