Plymouth, MA 02360 Map · Phone number

About Fugazzi Bros Tent Rentals

Fugazzi Bros Tent Rentals - Plymouth MA

508-746-0967

We offer a large selection of tent sizes and styles for any outdoor party. As well as dance floors, platforms, tables, chairs, lights, heaters ... which are constantly maintained to ensure top quality

With 50 years of experience, we pride ourselves on our close attention to detail, customer service and constancy.

Let us show you how precision installation makes Fugazzi Bros stand apart from the rest.

• Atent for Rent

7 Reviews for Fugazzi Bros Tent Rentals

1 User photo

• F

Florence · Married on 09/03/2016

On September 3rd of this year I got married in my parents backyard in Scituate MA. Not being dramatic here, I must've called every SINGLE tent company on the South Shore of MA and further if they could deliver. Comparing prices and tent styles and going over tent sizes etc took up the better half of 3 months. Having a backyard wedding you essentially bring the venue to the yard so the tent was going to play a big part and had to be beautiful. I first sought out the Sail Clothe Tent but after receiving quotes for around a third of my budget I quickly realized I needed to steer in a new direction. After the search dwindled I came very close to booking a tent with a well known company in the area. My heart really wasn't happy but it was within my budget. The same day I was going to book with that company I did one more search and came across Fugazzi Tent Rentals and the search ended there. After seeing photos of the tents that they provided I fell in love. The fact that they have wooden tent poles rather than the aluminum or metal which other companies used was the selling point for me. The tent was the perfect compromise between a tent in my budget and the sail clothe tent. I booked the tent that day and it couldn't have been a nicer experience. One of the Owners, Sue, was such a pleasure to work with. She reassured me, a few times, that the tent would fit, the tables and chairs under the tent would fit, she even came to measure the yard. To say the least, the customer service at Fugazzi was spot on. I've never seen a group of people come in and just get the job done like I saw with Fugazzi. The tent I rented was 40x80 PLUS a 16x24 dance floor. They put this tent up in an hour and 45 mins, it was amazing.Once up the tent looked gorgeous, especially at night with all the lighting, it was beautiful. The staff couldnt have been more friendly OR more helpful, specifically during the take down. I 1000 times over recommend this company!

Sent on 09/17/2016

JoAnna · Married on 09/06/2014

We rented a tent and onion lanterns to hang on the poles from Fugazzi Bros.
    Everything about this company was on point!! I was so happy we chose them for the tent, it was stunning!! They were super easy to work with and very nice. They were also a huge help with our last minute rain plan!!!

Sent on 10/04/2014

Sue was a pleasure to work with. She was very prompt about getting back to me when I had yet another question.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Fugazzi Bros Tent Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Lights
    Tables
    Tent Accessories
    Tents
  • What is the starting price for tables?
    $ 10.00

• Plymouth, 02360 See on map
    Location of (Fugazzi Bros Tent Rentals)