Stow, OH 44224 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About FTF Weddings

All your wedding needs...in one place. We are a group of DJs, Photographers, Planners, Hair Stylists, Videographers, Planners, and more. We've come together with a passion to make sure every couple has the ability to have an amazing wedding without all the stress. Work with one or all of us, it doesn't matter. The beauty is that we all have each other to utilize as resources in order to make your day perfect!

jeffderikslingshot small
jeffderikslingshot small

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for FTF Weddings

Kristin · Married on 09/26/2014

Jeff did an awesome job at our wedding and made me and my husband feel very much at ease on such a hectic day. He was very helpful in creating a moment that took the stress off my husband and I. He was early and on-time to the event and very professional in his demeanor. Would definitely recommend him for any occasion. Very pleased with his willingness to help out with other parts of our special day to make it easy on my family and I.

Jessica · Married on 08/23/2014

Even though I truly feel there are no words to express how lucky we were to have Jeff play a HUGE part of our big day, I'm going to try because everyone deserves to know how great he is. We were delighted to have Jeff play three very important roles at our wedding: officiant, DJ, AND Master of Ceremonies.
    For preparation for the ceremony, Jeff took lots of time with us as the wedding day approached to learn all the details of our love story and to craft a ceremony that was very personal and romantic with a great sense of humor. As we spoke about what we were looking for, Jeff was able to give us advice from weddings that he had previously worked. This collaboration of ideas helped create the prefect ceremony for us. Even though we were planning an Ohio wedding from Texas, Jeff was able to Skype with us to discuss all of the details of our big day. This helped ease our minds and avoid lots of unneeded anxiety from not actually living near our wedding location.
    On the actual day of the wedding, Jeff had his work cut out for him. He had to figure out proper sound for both the outdoor ceremony with 120 people trying to hear, and also the sound system in the barn for the reception. In addition to prerecorded music we also had a live band! Thanks to his experience with both live entertainment and producing amazing rock shows, Jeff was able to make our reception an amazing experience for both us and our guests.
    Jeff also had to help reorganize the timing of events throughout the day when the bride was 15 minutes late to the ceremony. Talk about grace under pressure! No one would have even known that different events during the reception were shortened or rearranged to make everything on track again.
    Our wedding was perfect, and a large reason for that is Jeff Gargas. If you are trying to find a person to help with your wedding that will truly care about who the two of you are and how your wedding can reflect that, then we would recommend Jeff every single time.

Rick · Married on 05/10/2013

Your wedding day is the most important day of your life, I couldn't imagine having that day without the soundtrack that FTF Weddings provided. Jeff walks the line brilliantly of professionalism and fun and interacting with him before, during and after the wedding was an amazing experience. It takes a special skillset to get a party going and Jeff has the ability to engage with the crowd to ensure that everyone is having a good time from the year olds to the 80 year olds. It was truly a pleasure to work with FTF weddings, my wife and I are considering throwing a 5 year anniversary party just so we can have another wedding with Jeff as the DJ!

FTF Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Stow, OH 44224 See on map