Tulsa, OK 74104 Map · Phone number

About Frosted Fields Events

Frosted Fields is a northeastern Oklahoma party and event planning company run by husband and wife duo, Trent and Hannah Ekblad. From five years of experience in the event planning field, we know the importance of making every wedding unique, but we also know the time and energy that goes into such details. Frosted Fields is here to help you walk through the process with ease and care. So whether you are wanting a handcrafted farm wedding or an urban industrial wedding, frosted fields will guide you in making all decisions beforehand to provide you with a day that is uniquely yours as a couple. We will also ensure that all day of details will be entrusted to us. So sit back, relax, and let Frosted Fields do all the work for you!

Contact Hannah for more information!

Phone: 918-884-8349

fb2efbc136edc918 Annie and Ryan Wedding Final 0162
annie and ryan wedding final 0072

14 Reviews for Frosted Fields Events

Laura · Married on 11/14/2015

My husband and I hired Hannah as our Month of/Day of Wedding Coordinator and were very much delighted with our choice. Even at our first meeting I could tell that Hannah was extremely organized yet relaxed, experienced, and confident in her abilities, which, in turn, made me confident in my decision to hire Hannah as well as decreased my stress level (which is what all brides want, right?). I valued her attention to detail, responsiveness, commitment, and pricing. I most definitely recommend her.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2015

A big thank you to Hannah for making our wedding day so perfect! Hannah is so sweet and extremely knowledgeable. It was so fun to work with Hannah and she made it seem so easy to make my wedding vision a reality! She answered every question I had with ease and professionalism. So many times I thought oh my goodness I couldn't have done this without her! Because of her help and her knowledge I was able to stay in budget and I never had to sacrifice quality. She is an amazing person and an incredible wedding planner! If any bride is feeling like they may need some help with their big day, hurry up and call frosted fields events cause you will not be sorry! Thank you Hannah!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Brittany · Married on 05/30/2015

I couldn't have made a better decision going with Frosted Field Events as our wedding planner! They made my day a breeze! I wouldn't change a thing about anything! Thank you for everything! It was a stress free day for this bride and it wouldn't have been with Hannah and Trent!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Award

Frosted Fields Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• blue elephant photography
    blue elephant photography Wedding Photographers

If you need help on your wedding day Trent and Hannah are awesome! We've known them for many years and they have lots of experience working with couples and coordinating weddings. She's planned some truly beautiful events. Our favourite thing about them though is that they are so nice. They are creative and talented. Highly recommend!

• Shady Lane Farm
    Shady Lane Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Such a joy to work with!

• Amanda Grace Photography
    Amanda Grace Photography Wedding Photographers

Hannah is a sweetheart, very professional and has an amazing eye for design and coordination. I highly recommend her for wedding day planning and coordination!

• Tulsa, 74104 See on map