Vallejo, CA 94591 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About From Plan 2 Perfect

From Plan 2 Perfect is a full service event planning company servicing the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Our mission is to create and produce unique events that are specially tailored for you. We bring organization, enthusiasm, creativity, and unwavering support to every client. We pay close attention to every detail, and provide exceptional service and customer satisfaction, "not because it's our job, but because it's our pleasure!" We bring over 10 years of event planning experience and specialize in wedding planning, social occasions, and corporate events.

We love people and go the extra mile to make every event smooth and stress free. We take care of every detail, and bring a sincere passion for customer satisfaction while working hard to ensure your dreams become reality. With a passion for planning events, and a love for design, we strive to make each occasion special and memorable for every guest involved. We strongly believe that every event should be uniquely designed to reflect the vision and dreams of the client.

We perform a detailed needs assessment, and take time to discuss our coordination packages and address any questions you may have. You will leave our meeting with lots of ideas and ways to save money. Please contact us today to schedule your complimentary consultation!

WE PUT EVERYTHING PERFECTLY IN PLACE!

90e64616b07bf76b elena troy 11 600x398
Bridal photo
90e64616b07bf76b elena troy 11 600x398

7 Reviews for From Plan 2 Perfect

Christina · Married on 06/10/2017

We got married at the Meritage Resort and Spa on June 10th, 2017. The resort requires a wedding coordinator, so I went with one of the vendors that was suggested by the resort, from plan 2 perfect. I got a response immediately after sending them an email, which is something that I really appreciate. Christina, the owner, put me in touch with Morgane (my coordinator) and she started to help answer questions about getting ready for the big day. Morgane created a schedule and complied a list of all my vendors, which was beyond helpful. She also reached out to my vendors when the wedding day got close....because I didn't want to talk to anyone (I was very stressed!!). I got to meet Morgane and LaToya in person at the rehearsal, both were very helpful and friendly. Some of the bridal party already started having drinks, but they kept everyone in line and we were able to walk through the rehearsal a few times. Both Morgane and LaToya ensured that everything that was purchased or brought up for the ceremony and reception was taken down from our room to the sites - I had nothing to worry about while I was up there. On the wedding day, both checked in with me and made sure that I was doing ok (Again very stressed and nervous!) - When I got up to the observation where the ceremony was to begin, my mind was put and ease after seeing how beautiful the space looked. Morgane and LaToya directed guests to their seats and made sure that the bridal party and the flower girls and ring bearers got to where they needed to go. The ceremony and reception were just amazing - I couldn't have asked for better. Morgane and LaToya helped make our wedding what it was.....PERFECT!. I highly recommend From Plan 2 Perfect - they are professional, thoughtful and get the job done! The price for all assistance was beyond reasonable!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Heather · Married on 12/31/2014

Kristina & LaToya with Plan 2 Perfect,are Wonderful!! They pulled together the most AMAZING vendors for our wedding and it was just magical. We had a few hiccups keeping our date, being active Military. The ladies took all the stress off and handled little details, that this bride had slipped. Cause honestly I just wanted to get married. Communication was prompt & very professional. Everything was GORGEOUS and PERFECT!
    Thank You for giving us a gift to last a life time, with a perfect day blessed by an array of amazingly talented people.

Sent on 01/24/2015

C · Married on 05/02/2009

Working with Mrs. Shaw was a great pleasure. She was able to meet the expectations needed within the budget that was given. She is very creative and resourceful. Comparing prices and never leaving out the quality of the product expected. Very easy to work with, honest and always looks to do what you want not ever forcing her ideas or her opinion as a final thought. I appreciate her excitement and ability to assure no worry. Very detailed. I think a great planer can take ideas, materials, a timeline, a budget and wrap it all up with patience, a smile and professionalism and that is exactly what I experienced. Thank you!

Sent on 10/20/2009

Award

From Plan 2 Perfect FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Military

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• From Plan 2 Perfect 1
    Complimentary Wedding Consultation
    We offer a free 90 minute wedding consultation to discuss wedding details and explain services.

• Vallejo, 94591 See on map
    6508926748 (Other Phone Number)