PO Box 3022, Los Angeles, CA 90078 Map · Phone number

About Friandise Pastries

We are a Los Angeles based bakery created by pastry chef, Kirby Galli. Kirby discovered her passion for small desserts as a pastry sous chef at The Chateau Marmont and The Jonathan Club. Though our first passion is petite sweets, we also create equally scrumptious cakes for weddings and events.
Besides offering classic flavors as our famous chocolate chip cookies, experimentation with unique ingredients has led to unexpectedly delicious flavor combinations-lavender lemon bars, ancho chile brownies, and rosemary, pear, and sour cherry tarts to name a few.
We believe in bringing fresh ingredients together, by hand without pre-made mixes. We also believe you can be vegan friendly and gluten free without sacrificing flavor. We are passionate about the quality of our pastries and would love to be a part of your next event.

Follow Friandise Pastries on

ALBADISPLAYS9043
CIMG1926

7 Reviews for Friandise Pastries

Megan · Married on 10/11/2015

I heard about Friandise through my friend Nicole, who does all the event planning at the Oviatt. Her couples use Friandise all the time, and she highly recommended them.

My now-husband and I met with Kirby just two weeks before our wedding, for the tasting. It was basically love at first bite. The cakes were delicious, and Kirby was charming. We talked about our ideas for design, and provided a reference photo.

On the actual day, the cake looked exactly like the photo we provided, plus the addition of a little bat on top (my husband is a Batman fan)! It was perfect and tasted even better than the samples.

Super looking forward to our one-year anniversary, so we can defrost our cake and eat it all over again! ;)

Sent on 11/05/2015

Heather · Married on 10/25/2014

Friandise Pastries did an outstanding job making a memorable dessert display. I worked with Cheryl and Kirby who encouraged me to send displays I liked on Pinterest to give them an idea of the feel I was going for. The end result exceeded my expectations. The desserts were delicious and all our guests devoured all the treats! One of our guests was caught eating the mini red velvet Kirby cakes one right after the other without leaving the table. We are very happy with our decision in hiring Friandise Pastries. We have even decided to make them out go to spot for all our treats! We highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 11/06/2014

We were very happy with how our wedding cake came out! I also ordered a grooms cake with ocean/fish theme (his hobby) for my hubby as a surprise and the cake decoration looked amazing! All of their cake flavors were so good! We got salted caramel cake and received so many compliments about how yummy the cake was. We also got a variety of cake pops as our favor and everyone LOVED it!!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Friandise Pastries FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Vegan
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• PO Box 3022 Los Angeles, 90078 See on map