Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Friandise Pastries

Our Petite Sweets are the Perfect Treat.

We are a Los Angeles based bakery created by pastry chef, Kirby Galli. Kirby discovered her passion for small desserts as a pastry sous chef at The Chateau Marmont and The Jonathan Club. Though our first passion is petite sweets, we also create equally scrumptious cakes for weddings and events.
Besides offering classic flavors as our famous chocolate chip cookies, experimentation with unique ingredients has led to unexpectedly delicious flavor combinations-lavender lemon bars, ancho chile brownies, and rosemary, pear, and sour cherry tarts to name a few.
We believe in bringing fresh ingredients together, by hand without pre-made mixes. We also believe you can be vegan friendly and gluten free without sacrificing flavor. We are passionate about the quality of our pastries and would love to be a part of your next event.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Friandise Pastries on

7 Reviews for Friandise Pastries

Consultations (1)

I heard about Friandise through my friend Nicole, who does all the event planning at the Oviatt. Her couples use Friandise all the time, and she highly recommended them.

My now-husband and I met with Kirby just two weeks before our wedding, for the tasting. It was basically love at first bite. The cakes were delicious, and Kirby was charming. We talked about our ideas for design, and provided a reference photo.

On the actual day, the cake looked exactly like the photo we provided, plus the addition of a little bat on top (my husband is a Batman fan)! It was perfect and tasted even better than the samples.

Super looking forward to our one-year anniversary, so we can defrost our cake and eat it all over again! ;)

Profile Picture Megan, 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations
4.1

Did some amazing pastries. Kirby was wonderful to work with. Friandise came highly recommended by my coordinator and I was so glad. The macaroons were amazing! They came and set everything up.... it looked lovely and all of my family and friends just raved. Thank you Kirby!

Profile Picture Christy, 2/28/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Friandise Pastries did an outstanding job making a memorable dessert display. I worked with Cheryl and Kirby who encouraged me to send displays I liked on Pinterest to give them an idea of the feel I was going for. The end result exceeded my expectations. The desserts were delicious and all our guests devoured all the treats! One of our guests was caught eating the mini red velvet Kirby cakes one right after the other without leaving the table. We are very happy with our decision in hiring Friandise Pastries. We have even decided to make them out go to spot for all our treats! We highly recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/25/14, 3 Reviews