Fretty's Disc Jockey & Limousine Service

Fretty's Disc Jockey & Limousine Service

CA

8 Reviews for Fretty's Disc Jockey & Limousine Service

Tom provided the photo booth as well as the DJ services for our wedding. I can honestly say that he went above and beyond and everyone was impressed. He played every song, MC'd like a boss and made the night that much more memorable. Thank you Tom for being such a professional and rocking our wedding!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tom is awesome. Really funny and you feel like you've known him forever after talking to him for 5 minutes. I provided him artist names and song names for all ceremony and rehearsal music and he made it happen. He made a cd of all the important songs and dropped it off at my house before the wedding so I could listen to all of them and make sure they were the correct ones. His limo driver was really nice too and the photo booth was awesome! He brings his own attendant who makes sure everyone knows what they are doing.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/3/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Transportation

When we met with Tom we explained the vision we had for the entertainment on our wedding day. We provided a list of songs that we liked and he took it from there. We got so many compliments on our music! We were very happy we booked with Tom. Very professional and the event went off without a hitch and was so much fun for us and our guests!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/11/14, 6 Reviews