2119 Hickory Hill Road, Waverly, VA 23890 Map · Phone number

About Freshly Wed

We're Caitlin and Jennifer... wedding photographers who love barefoot brides and bow-tied beaus. Based in the farmlands of southeastern Virginia and the marshlands of the Eastern Shore, we adore both downhome and destination weddings. We only shoot together - double the photographer, double the fun! Grab a glass of sweet tea and take a look around!

bridefarmrustic0806362
bridefarmrustic0806362

5 Reviews for Freshly Wed

Caitlin and Jennifer are two very talented women. Their eye for those special, almost, unnoticed moments, made us view and live our wedding in a whole new way. I was lucky enough to have them photograph our engagement photos as my groom had them photograph our proposal! It is so wonderful to have two lead photographers. They will take the obligatory family photos, but their style really is journalistic, cinematic. A bonus is that they shoot on FILM! The unique character traits presented by film just make the images that more beautiful. I highly recommend freshlywed for wedding photography.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Ariel · Married on 06/15/2013

You were so amazing! I cannot thank you enough for documenting our day for us. I am constantly looking at our images and raving about them to other people! We love you so much for it!!! <3 you are the BEST!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Working with Freshly Wed for my bridal portraits and wedding photography was an amazing experience!

Jennifer is so laid back and has a way about her that makes you feel like a natural in front of the camera. She has an eye for photography and did a
    wonderful job capturing all the love and emotion that was felt throughout our wedding day. I love looking back on all our beautiful photos.

I highly recommend Freshly Wed!

Sent on 07/28/2013

• 2119 Hickory Hill Road Waverly, 23890 See on map
    7576130534 (Other Phone Number)