Fresh Salon and Day Spa

111 Saranac Street, Littleton, NH 03561 Map · Phone number

8 Reviews for Fresh Salon and Day Spa

Amanda · Married on 01/05/2019

Excellent!

Fresh Salon Did my hair and makeup for my wedding. They also did my bridesmaids, flower girls and mothers. At my trials they were so easy to work with. Helping me and guiding me the entire way. They showed up on time and got right to work. They were fun and engaging. All of the ladies loved their hair and makeup! I would highly recommend Paige and her team!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Stephanie · Married on 08/13/2016

Erika and Corey did the hair and make up for myself and my bridal party. Out of 8 women, not a single one of my bridesmaids felt even slightly dissatisfied with the looks Erika and Corey styled for them. They came to my suite the morning of the wedding and contributed an amazing energy! Mari at the front desk checked in with me in the weeks prior to the wedding and helped pass along my ideas to Erika before I had my hair and makeup trial. Their salon is adorable too, if you'd prefer to get ready there!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Lori · Married on 10/19/2013

The girls at fresh salon did a flawless job on my hair and make up for my wedding. I did go for a trial and ended up having something completely different done the day of the wedding and the stylist was happy to do whatever I wanted which made me feel super relaxed. The new space is gorgeous too which is an added bonus and helped with the relaxation day of too. I don't wear a lot of make up so I let the make up artist know that and she did an incredible job making me look and feel beautiful! Definitely would recommend booking here for an event.

Sent on 11/17/2013

• 111 Saranac Street Littleton, 03561 See on map
    Location of (Fresh Salon and Day Spa)