Fresh Media Co.

Cedar Park, TX View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Fresh Media Co. is a Veteran Owned wedding photography and videography business based out of Cedar Park, Texas. This company contains a collective of digital production specialists, editors, graphic designers, as well as photographers and videographers. They present young, innovative, and motivated individuals who are pleased to assist in making any wedding event even more special. Fresh Media Co. takes pride in their work, aiming to achieve perfection in every film that they capture.

This videography business endeavors to create cinematics that evoke the feelings of the moment filmed each and every time that it is watched. To do this, they provide a range of services that consist of full feature video options to dynamic drone footage. Whatever the couple's desire may be, Fresh Media Co. will strive to make it become a reality.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Multi. Locations
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

Moriah D. Married on 08/03/2020

I can't say enough!

I can't say enough good things about Dave and the rest of Fresh Media Co. They did my engagement shoot and will also be doing our wedding photo and video. They were so accommodating to my constant changing mind and needs. Dave listened to what I wanted and then really brought it to life. If you need photo or video work done, for ANYTHING, contact Fresh Media Co.
  • Tarik
    Tarik W. Married on 11/15/2019

Flawless proposal and engagement photos

Fresh media co. is professional, flexible, and very creative. On top of that, they are a joy to be around. These guys produced extremely high quality photos for our proposal and engagement
    announcements, but they made us feel comfortable and helped us have fun celebrating these once in a lifetime moments.

Fresh Media Co.'s reply:

Tarik thank you for your review! We absolutely can not wait to get creative at the wedding with y’all.
  • Serena
    Serena D. Married on 09/27/2019

Above and beyond our expectations!

David did an incredible job with our engagement photos. I've seen plenty of the work from Fresh Media Co. and every time I'm still amazed with what they return to their customers. For the shoot, Fresh Media was super flexible, willing to reschedule if the dress I ordered didn't come in on time. David was on time and made sure my fiance and I felt comfortable in front of the camera. Of course I'm beyond happy with the end product, but I think my favorite part of working with Fresh Media Co was that David took the time to listen to what I wanted style-wise and the dream I had for these pictures. Not to mention he wasn't afraid to get a little dirty to get the perfect shot. Can't wait to see the shots they'll get at my wedding in a few months!

Edit: They have since shot our wedding and David and Zach did an amazing job. I'm so in love with how our album came out. My husband and I decided we didn't really want to have a wedding video made so capturing moments was honestly more important than I realized at the time. Both photographers did an incredible job and delivered the photos quicker than I expected. The edit was GORGEOUS. When they weren't posing the wedding party, I didn't even notice them working so hard! Everything and more you'd want in a photography team. Keep up the A++ work!

Pricing

Fresh Media Co. Price Rates

C-Bar Ranch Trail Cedar Park, TX, 78613
Location of (Fresh Media Co.)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding