Fresh Cut Wholesale

Visalia, CA View map Visit website

Fresh Cut Wholesale Flowers is a wedding florist in Visalia, California, since 1994. The company boasts strong working relationships with wholesalers and flower farms and is proud to provide couples with affordable florals for their big day. Owned by Ryan and Jay, the florists has designed many different bouquets and arrangements for weddings and special occasions in various styles and themes. With a keen eye for detail and composition, the team strives to create high-quality designing experiences, paying special attention to couples’ needs and budgets.

Fresh Cut Wholesale Flowers offers customized flower packages for weddings, featuring bouquets, centerpieces, and wholesale blooms. Couples can discuss their color scheme and ideas with an in-house designer, choosing from locally sourced and seasonal flowers. Newlyweds are sure to enjoy the wedding flower planning process from the initial consultation to the bouquet toss.

• LGBTQ+-owned

• Taelor
    Taelor H. Married on 10/23/2021

Wedding Florals!

Ryan and Jay were WONDERFUL to work with! I sat down and showed them my ideas and had full faith they would create exactly what I had in mind! They were very communicative and easily a phone call away. They went above and beyond and helped me with my guest table decorations too!! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Fresh Cut Wholesale's reply:

Thank you Taelor! We absolutely loved working with you and your husband! Everything turned out perfect and more!
    Joanna C. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing beautiful work

Definitely recommend, they give you exactly what u ask for.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Manuel and his wife Veronica from fresh cut Flowers were absolute sweethearts. Manuel was so patient with all of my constant changes and the ending result was stunning! My bouquet was more beautiful that I ever imagined. I gave him photos for inspo and he made it 10x better that what I expected. I highly recommend fresh cut flowers for any of your floral needs. They're work is absolutely stunning! Thank you for giving me my dream bouquet❤️

620 E Main St Visalia, CA, 93292

Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm Saturday: 8:00am to 2:00pm Sunday: Closed
Location of (Fresh Cut Wholesale)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding