Edmond, OK 73034 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About French Kiss Wedding Invitations

Two people joining together as one is a unique and special celebration of love. Your wedding invitation sets the stage for that celebration. Shouldn't they be unique as well? After all, it is what you deserve.

French Kiss Wedding Invitations are dedicated to creating an invitation package that meets your specific taste and needs. One-of-a-kind is what we are all about. It is our passion to offer a virtually limitless range of options, always being attentive to your needs, and budget.

With 10 years of experience we know how stressful planning a wedding can be, don't let the invitations be a headache, let us take care of that for you. Your order will be carefully tended to by your French Kiss Representative. We will work closely one-on-one with you to create your unique invitation package. Our smooth, painless process insures you get the attention and care you deserve - beginning to end. Call Michelle today to set up your consultation ~ 405.204.7266

Follow French Kiss Wedding Invitations on

600x6001440009415991 french kiss 10
frenchkiss2

10 Reviews for French Kiss Wedding Invitations

Terra · Married on 06/25/2016

Michelle made my ceremony and RSVP for my wedding. They turned out absolutely beautiful and had personal touches! I would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Thanks Terra!

Kimberly · Married on 09/25/2015

We had our save the dates, invitations, and cards for our favors done by Michelle. I can't say enough good things about her. We absolutely love everything she did. Many people comment on our save the dates still saying they look amazing. Our theme is vintage and Michelle designed a vintage postcard for our save the dates. When it came to invitations we were so undecided. Michelle was able to combine both mine and my fiancé vision. So many people have told us how pretty and unique they are. You should 100% have Michelle do your save the dates and wedding invitations. She is great about communication and very flexible with meeting.

Sent on 09/20/2015

French Kiss Wedding Invitations's reply:

Thanks so much! It was a true joy getting to know and work with you guys! I absolutely love it when a couple comes to me with something new and creative in mind! Thanks again!

Danielle · Married on 09/19/2015

My wedding invitations were and still are one of my favorite parts about my wedding. Michelle worked with me to make a custom design, that I truly loved. She is very professional and kind. I enjoyed all of our interactions. She is very detail oriented. My favorite part about using Michelle was that I was able to get a custom design and support a local business. If you want invitations that stand out, this is the place for you!

Sent on 10/20/2015

French Kiss Wedding Invitations's reply:

Thanks so much Danielle! I loved doing your invitations they turned out beautiful! Glad you loved them too!

Award

French Kiss Wedding Invitations Pricing

French Kiss Wedding Invitations Price Rates

French Kiss Wedding Invitations FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing

• Hillside Manor
    Hillside Manor Barn & Farm Weddings

Timeless, creative or elegant- you can tell these invitations have a personal touch!

• Edmond, 73034 See on map