French Inspired Floral, LLC

Austin, TX View map

$4,063 Typical Price

French Inspired Floral (FIF) is the Texas Hill Country's boutique floral design company. Our clients share a zeal for the generous look of the Garden Design Style - bouquets, centerpieces, arch, aisle and niche décor, all characterized by garden-like floral palettes of intoxicating fragrance, color-rich blooms, lush foliage, and unexpected elegant details. Floral Design Plans are always tailor-made to client preferences. The number of clients we serve is small, intentional, and allows us to deliver our unique brand of the client-centric experience.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$19.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$197.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4063

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Allison Getting married on 01/01/2027
    French Inspired Floral truly was the highlight of my daughter's 16th birthday dinner party. Lachelle took my vision and turned it into reality. She surprised me with some spray painted berries as I wanted rose gold incorporated into the arrangement. It was such a special and personal touch! i was thrilled that my potted arrangements remained beautiful for a good two and a half weeks with the exception of a few stems that I would pick out occasionally. I don't know when my daughter's wedding day will be yet, but I absolutely know who my florist will be! Thank you French Inspired Floral!

French Inspired Floral, LLC's reply:

Thank you Allison for your very kind words! I've got her wedding penciled in!
    Shelley Married on 03/25/2017
    We had Lachelle do the flowers for my son's rehearsal dinner and also for the wedding!! Could not have been more pleased. Everything was lovely! It was the finishing touch for a wonderful wedding weekend. Very easy to work with the whole way through!!! Highly recommend! She got the "look" we were hoping for!!!

French Inspired Floral, LLC's reply:

Shelley, thanks so much for your 1st call and now this review! We, too, enjoyed it all! Hearing your vision, planning the elegant details and then executing your floral plan! It was good to have you all here to AUSTIN!
    Josephine Married on 03/04/2017
    I absolutely LOVE flowers---a testament which is proved by the fact that I wear flowers in my hair every day! Needless to say, Lachelle was the PERFECT pick for our wedding because of her abundance of knowledge, beautiful aesthetic, and obvious devotion to all things floral.

She is so warm, engaging, and radiant, which made it a pleasure working with her! I first met her at the open house for our venue, Ma Maison, and fell in love with her style.

Her attention to detail and aesthetic helped make our March wedding at Ma Maison a big hit! Plus, not only was she punctual and wonderful at bringing our vision to life, but she also set up the most beautiful Plan B for the indoor ceremony (since I had initially planned for an outdoor ceremony, but it rained on our wedding day). Lastly, she is the kindest, sweetest person. My maid of honor was distraught to find out so much of the floral might just be decomposed, so she asked if she could bring them home to donate to local nursery homes, and Lachelle happily obliged. She is such a gem! We highly recommend her!

French Inspired Floral, LLC's reply:

Thank you Josie! My heart is full and smiling just thinking of you & Brandon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

French Inspired Floral, LLC 1
Gift
Your friends will be jumping "head over heals" to catch your toss bouquet! Designed to sparkle and flutter, it's a fun collection of blooms and ribbons from your unique floral palette. You'll love it even more, when we place it to welcome family and friends at your guest book! (4-5” round) Gratis when your Total Floral Cost is $1500 or more.

Pricing

French Inspired Floral, LLC Price Rates

Thistlewood Manor & Gardens Thistlewood Manor & Gardens Mansion Weddings

Amazing work done by Lauren. Some of the most beautiful I've seen. Great attention to detail and sweet to work with.

Ma Maison Ma Maison Mansion Weddings

French Inspired Floral goes together with Ma Maison like peanut butter & jelly. Our wedding this past weekend had to have Plan B due to the rain. However, once they were finished with the install it looked like Plan A! Absolutely breath taking!

Wow Factor Floral Wow Factor Floral Wedding Florists

Thank you so much! This warms my heart, sweet friend!

332 Open Sky Road Austin, 78737
Location of (French Inspired Floral, LLC)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding