75-200
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About French Creek Golf Club

The Charm Of A Country Wedding...The Full Service Of A Country Club

Congratulations On Your Engagement!

There's no better place to celebrate your wedding than at French Creek Golf Club. Located in beautiful Chester County only one hour from Center City Philadelphia, the Club offers a full-service experience with a destination feel. Our goal is to make your wedding a true reflection of your personal style.

The Charm of a Country Wedding...The Full Service of a Country Club

~ an elegant 3000 square foot ballroom with hardwood flooring throughout

~ custom-colored chiavari chairs

~ Bridal Suite with makeup counter and vanity lighting

~ Groom's Suite with flat screen tv

~ an all-weather stone terrace room with candle-lit fireplace

~ a seasonally planted ceremony and photography site

~ skilled and experienced Event Manager and Executive Chef

~ hand-crafted, house-made menu selections

~ a signature cocktail to set the mood on your big day

~ private event entrance with courtyard

~ historic springhouse and barn for photographs

Our Premier Event Space is Perfect for all of your Wedding Events

~ Wedding Ceremony

~ Wedding Reception

~ Rehearsal/Grooms Dinner

~ Wedding Shower

~ Bridal Lunch

MAKE EVERY MOMENT COUNT...

2017-2018 WEDDING DATES AVAILABLE

To obtain information on our Wedding Package, or to schedule a tour of the wedding facilities, please phone us (610) 913-6330 ext. 101, fill out the event request form or by email khannon@frenchcreekgolf.com

Categories: Wedding Venue

Outside Cake (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
Liquor License (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)

My husband and I got married at French Creek on 10/20/17, and we had the absolute BEST DAY EVER! The quality of wedding we got for the price we paid was superb! I couldn't believe that so much was included in the package for the wedding (hors d'oeuvres, dinner, cake, open bar, table and chair with basic linens, attendants, and so much more)! We even had a personal waitress who would tend to us first before serving others. She would randomly pop by our table and see if we needed anything.
The wedding event manager position changed hands while we were planning our wedding, but the transition was seamless. Every time I had a question, I could just write a quick email. Sometimes, I would have to write a second email, but it was understandable since she was getting so many from so many brides I'm sure. I was definitely one. I must have written 100 emails!
The food was excellent, the atmosphere was picturesque, and the accommodations were lovely. I cannot recommend French Creek enough. So many guests have told us that it was the nicest wedding they've ever been too! I tend to agree!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
3.9

French Creek is by far one of the most stunning spots in Chester County. Their recent addition just added to the perfect back drop for an outdoor wedding ceremony. My husband and I got a million compliments on the venue choice and the food. As much as I wish I could give French Creek 5 stars, there were a few things that I think is important to share for other brides. We were a bit disappointed with the new wedding coordinator, as that role was switched over about 8 months before our event. The new coordinator was not very responsive throughout the planning process to the point where I’d have to follow up with another email about my previous email that was never answered. I felt like she tried to be very strict with rules that only caused me more anxiety. For example, she told me she wasn’t sure that I’d be able to bring wine for a traditional part of our ceremony about a week and a half before the day and then finally followed up 2 nights before the ceremony that I was allowed to. During the actual reception, I realized the timeline was off and I found myself telling the waiters and waitresses to bring out the salad, etc. this is something as a bride you should not have to worry about, and if the timeline is off it’s not a huge deal but the coordinator should be right there trying to fix it. Another big inconvenience I ran into was at the end of the night after the reception. My siblings and I were frantically looking for my grandparents valuables that were used during the ceremony. The wedding coordinator had left around 830pm (she told us she would be there till the end and announced in the middle of the reception she was leaving) and things were not placed in a way that made it easy to find. Overall I think French Creek is worth every penny, the food, prices, and amazing scenery is outstanding. When dealing with the wedding coordinator just be prepared to be super organized and specific!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

French Creek is absolutely amazing - the staff is phenomenal, the venue is gorgeous, and the food is top notch. I really don't know where to start, but in short, Kate & Mindy made our wedding dreams come true. They were accommodating with ALL of our requests, from the smallest detail - like making sure my 95 year old grandmother got a gigantic bowl of ice cream to go with her dinner (because she was leaving early), to the major wishes - like honoring our request to do a "stations" style buffet dinner with an almost custom menu. Kate was super responsive to all of my thousands of emails, and she was a great day-of coordinator as well. When it comes to value, we were truly lucky to find French Creek when we did, shortly after major renovations to the event spaces, because this place is/will be definitely in high demand from here on out.

My last note is this - I was sure of one thing when we started looking for reception spaces - I did not want to get married at a golf club. Golf isn't my thing, and I didn't want to get married steps away from an 18th hole. This place, as a golf club, was my last choice, until I saw it. The club building has all the charm of a home featured on "Fixer Upper," with a gorgeous pond and barn surrounding the ceremony space. The golf is completely separated from the wedding venue side of the club, and it truly feels like the cozy, modern farmhouse you wish you grew up in with the space to hold a fantastic party for your friends and family.

Thank you French Creek! We had the best day of our lives thanks to you!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Hannah, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

French Creek Golf Club Pricing

Valet
5 AWARDS

Events

4500 Conestoga Road, Chester County, PA 19520   See On Map
610-913-6330  ext.  101 (phone)