Brainerd, MN 56401 Map · Phone number

About Freethinker Ceremonies

Dogma-free ceremonies for life’s milestones. I'm an ordained Spiritual Humanist clergy person to help you design and perform your wedding, according to your values, for your life.

Follow Freethinker Ceremonies on

Freethinker Ceremonies 1
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 02/16/2019

Flexible & Fun

Chuck was great! He gave us samples of ceremonies and let us write up our own mesh of what we wanted. Our dearest family members got to come up and give their blessing and our vows got a couple of laughs which was awesome! We had a couple wedding disasters strike (our original venue closed 2 months prior to the date and then I broke my leg 1 month before) but Chuck rose up to the challenges! He even alerted us that our first venue closed down, because we didn’t know!

I highly recommend Chuck and his beer, he’s the brewer at Roundhouse in Brainerd and we love the scotch ale!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Freethinker Ceremonies 2
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 10/31/2009

We didn’t know what we wanted, but we knew what we didn’t. Chuck helped us write our own vows by providing us with some great ideas. And Chuck had the wisdom to know that there was no way I was going to make it through our wedding ceremony at the length we had written it. (We got married outside on a cold, windy, October day.) So he scaled it down and never said anything about me wanting to be my own best friend!

Sent on 03/02/2010

Rebecca · Married on 08/29/2009

Chuck Martin made my ceremony! He did an amazing job writing a custom ceremony that completely fit mine and my husband�s personalities. He was professional and easy to work with. He was there for us with anything that we needed and did an exceptional job.

Sent on 09/17/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Spirit Custom Makeup & Makeup Artistry
    Spirit Custom Makeup & Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have a special place in my heart for Chuck. His big heart and genuine care and concern for all radiate with every step he takes!

• Enchanted Vows
    Enchanted Vows Wedding Officiants

Freethinker Ceremonies, and especially Chuck, have been valued members of both my personal and professional networks. Always positive, helpful and professional, they have my admiration and my heartfelt endorsement.

• Heartfelt Ministries
    Heartfelt Ministries Wedding Officiants

I have gotten to know Freethinker Ceremonies through My Heart is Yours Ministry, and if I was looking to book an officiant in Michigan, I would use Freethinker Ceremonies.

• Brainerd, 56401 See on map