Fred Lee Wedding

• Stewart J Films

4 Reviews for Fred Lee Wedding

Jen · Married on 09/06/2015

Fred is the best!

I did a ton of research before hiring a videographer, as I've seen a lot of bad/cheesy wedding videos, and I immediately fell in love with Fred's work. Not only is he an extremely talented videographer, but he is amazing at editing footage to tell a beautiful story. His videos truly capture the beauty and uniqueness of each wedding he films, and the 4 minute "trailer" video he created for us even exceeded my expectations! After watching our video, the feedback from our friends & family is that it's the best wedding video they've seen (and we agree!) Check it out using the link below:

It is also worth mentioning that my fiance didn't even want a videographer, as he was concerned we would have someone in our face all day. But on the day of the wedding we barely noticed Fred was there filming, and my fiance is now so grateful that we hired him! Trust me, you won't realize how important a videographer is until after your wedding is over! I can't recommend Fred Lee highly enough!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Esther · Married on 04/14/2012

Fred Lee is an amazing videographer. His wedding videos speak for themselves. Check them out here: http://vimeo.com/user2860973

Our video can be found here: http://vimeo.com/40591372

I am so so so happy with my video. My husband and I have watched it countless times and every time I watch I notice something I didn't see before. He captured the view of walking down the aisle (from my perspective) and it brings me right back to that wonderful day. I barely noticed him taping that day because he was so good at blending in and capturing some beautiful candid moments. He is extremely talented and wonderful to work with.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Crystal · Married on 08/01/2015

Fred Lee is wonderful! We were recommended his services by our photographer, Albert Cheung, and we're so glad we hired him. He's professional and his videos are really gorgeous. He took videos all day long of me getting ready with my bridesmaids, my husband getting ready with his groomsmen, the first look, pictures with our bridal party, the ceremony, the reception, etc. I don't know how he manages to whittle down all that footage into such a beautiful 3-5 minute clip! He sends you the video link via Vimeo, so that it's really easy to share with friends and family. We really loved how artistically he used the music and my husband's speech in coordination with the video clips he used. He definitely puts a lot of thought and effort into the how the video flows, which we really appreciated. I'd definitely recommend him for those looking for a wedding videographer!

Sent on 10/26/2015

• New York See on map
    Location of (Fred Lee Wedding)