Nearby Vendors to Consider

About FranksWine

The #1 referred Philadelphia region beverage planner by top caterers and reception sites!

Frank's Union Wine Mart specializes in beverages services for weddings, parties, corporate events and more... We offer discounts for quantity orders, offer free ice, and a 100% refund on all unopened bottles.

Frank Pagliaro has been in the business since 1986 and has built a reputation for being the "go to guy" when it comes to planning a wedding bar.  All the top area caterers, wedding planners and reception site directors know that Frank will take care of their clients professionally, accurately and personally... and that's why just about every wedding professional refers their clients to Frank's Union Wine Mart!  Contact us to set up an appointment to come into the shop and we'll pop some corks and make recommendations of the wines, beer and spirits that will perfectly pair with your needs.

We also offer professional bartending services that include glassware, mixers, sodas, drinks, condiments, and ice.

Rehearsal Dinners
Engagement Parties
Wedding Receptions
Bar and Bat Mitzvahs (Kosher Wines)
Group Picnics
Corporate Events
Retirement Parties
Anniversaries, Birthdays, and more...

Guaranteed the lowest prices in Delaware!

Frank's Beverage Request Form (you may go to www.FranksWine.com to view this information as an online form that can be submitted electronically)

Your Name
Fiancee Name (if Wedding)
Company Name (if Corporate)
Address
Daytime Phone
Mobile Phone
Evening Phone
Email Address(es)
Type of Event? (rehearsal dinner, wedding reception, corporate, 50th birthday...)
Date of Event?
Location of Event (Reception Site)?
Who is your Caterer?
Who referred you?
How many guests attending (adults)?
How many hours is the event?
How many bar locations?
Will the bars be open simultaneously?
Will the bar be closed during dinner?
Are you having a Full Bar of beer-wine-spirits, OR beer and wine only?
Will there be butlered wine service through dinner? If so, what entree(s) is being served?
Is there a Champagne toast? Do you want bubbly at the bars as well?
Are you featuring a signature cocktail(s)? If so, what are the ingredients?
Is the signature cocktail being butlered or only available at the bar(s)?
Do you want cordials for coffee station (Bailey's, Kahlua, Amaretto, Sambuca, etc)
Do you want cordials for martinis (Sour Apple, Chocolate, Pomegranate, Dirty, Cosmos)?
Are there any particular brands of beer/wine/spirits you would like? Please list them.
If not, please specify discount, top shelf or premium.
Please provide any further information about your event that may be helpful with planning your bars:

Categories: Wedding Caterer, Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Wilmington

9 Reviews for FranksWine

3.7

We used Frank's Wine for the alcohol for our wedding. We ordered cases of bottled beer, 3 different kinds of wine, and the ingredients to make Manhattans (we had a limited bar). Frank really did it all. I contacted him about 6 months before the wedding and he told me that it was a really easy process and to get back in touch with him about a month before. I told him how many guests, what kind of beer I wanted and I told him to just pick out a white, red, and rose wine. He sent me a contract with the booze and the prices. It actually didn't seem like enough, but he assured me that it would be enough and that he had already added a little extra just in case. Being nervous that we would run out, I asked him to add 4 more cases of beer. We absolutely did not need it. He really nailed the number. Frank will give you the information for a courier service to deliver the alcohol to your venue which was awesome. It cost us about $185 for that service, but it was well worth it. He will also buy back your left over alcohol. We had about 4 cases of beer left and one case of wine, which we decided to keep, so I did not use the buy back service. Ordering the alcohol from Frank was one of the smoothest and easiest parts of the entire wedding process. I would recommend him!

Profile Picture christina, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
4.7

Frank's came highly recommended by our wedding venue, Terrain, and my husband and I had a great experience working with them. The tasting was really informative and the staff didn't try to upsell us or talk us into buying more than we needed. Frank provided a fast quote and was amenable to whatever changes we wanted to make. Best of all, they arranged delivery and buy back any unopened cases or bottles, which made the purchase process super easy!

Profile Picture Meagan, 5/7/16, 11 Reviews
0.0

I am giving zero stars to this vendor. We selected them because they were actually an approved vendor from the venue at the time. It think there were enough complaints though that they are no longer on the vendor list. I want to warn all brides to run from Frank's Wines. First, I had a meeting with Frank. To our horror he had a staff person there and never showed up to the meeting. We still have never met Frank in person. The staff also seemed unprepared for our arrival, did not seem to even know of our appointment. Next, they asked for a deposit and we told the staff person that was helping us that we did not know the final count yet and it would be about a month till we got all the rsvp's back. They promised to wait to process our entire order until we called with the final count. Our card was unfortunately charged not for just the deposit but for the entire amount that night for 50 more guests than we actually ended up needing. When we received our order receipt we noticed a huge error that would have been a nightmare the day of the wedding if we didn't read the order line by line very carefully. We assumed if we asked for something and specifically said it was for our signature drink that it would be in the order. We were wrong, his excuse was well no one drinks that in the winter. Seriously? You are now making important wedding decisions for us? Now he also owes us another credit to switch the order. Next, after the wedding we returned the surplus he said we needed for our guest count but he was way off so that is the third refund he owed us. Everytime we inquired about these 3 credits we were owed he told us they were processing them for us but we never saw the credits on our bank statement. Finally fed up with his lackadaisical attitude our only solution was to file BBB complaint. Remarkably, our refund was processed immediately. But what a nightmare! Run and run fast! There are so many other exceptional vendors out there.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/2/16, 6 Reviews

Photos

8 Photos

My Photo Album

8 Photos
220x220 sq 1244382078785 1stgrowths
220x220 sq 1244382182175 our20wedding20035
220x220 sq 1244382263066 mouton
220x220 sq 1523899572 7c538b3a9cc2b60f 1523899571 70b3bfd2497b8df1 1523899568675 1 29389218 101562492
220x220 sq 1523899573 a64b1b277f45d2a1 1523899573 3b2f4e94e4874c1c 1523899570649 2 17800372 101551708
220x220 sq 1523899575 5c161d51c153e492 1523899574 fd8d031380fa5ab2 1523899573983 3 10155204 101523096
220x220 sq 1523899578 a0b2dff6033f7c4a 1523899577 0993a0eb0e7fd107 1523899576656 4 1901198 1015223008
220x220 sq 1523899581 31280d1117ad4eec 1523899580 1cc5345953a16715 1523899579287 5 1797442 1015224687

1 ENDORSEMENT
Excellent service and very customer focused! We would recommend Frank and his team to any of our clients.

8 PROS I KNOW