Malibu, CA 90265 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About frankly.weddings

frankly. is a full service wedding planning and design team, made up by Frankie and Kelly – Los Angeles event coordinators with over 10 years of combined experience. Our boutique style management allows us to form close relationships with each of our unique clients, and our knowledge of design trends and available production services enables us to consistently create breathtaking, memorable weddings.

Through vendor bookings, design assistance, and timeline & budget maintenance, our production services alleviate the stresses that couples so commonly become burdened by in wedding planning. Our on site event management further allows you and your family to do nothing but relax and enjoy the most memorable day of your life.

We take pride in producing weddings with endless personality and chic sophistication, and you can be confident in our ability to deliver the very best to you on your special day. We look forward to the opportunity to be involved in your wedding – congratulations on your engagement!

Follow frankly.weddings on

Backdrop
ca9c9c731439b56b 12039232 942407025824851 7712119741063167842 n

10 Reviews for frankly.weddings

Meghan Fitzgerald · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Best Wedding Coordinator EVER!

There is no question in my mind... Frankie was 100% well worth every penny and way more!!! She has such incredible positive energy and is a total go-getter. She was our advocate throughout the whole planning process, as well as the day-of and we could not be happier with her service. Her goal the whole time was always to help us create the best day possible for both my husband and I. She always had our best interests and it showed through every detail of her work and her communication. I have already referred her to one of my good friends getting married next year and will continue referring her because she is simply AMAZING! Honestly, you will be SO happy you hired her!!! She never misses a beat and will keep you excited and motivated throughout the whole planning process!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Hannah Smith · Married on 12/31/2018

Expert, stylish boutique planner!

Look no further, this is the coordinator and stylist you MUST hire for your wedding. My husband and I got married on New Year's Eve and we wanted that element to play a large part in the night's theme & overall decor. Frankie came up with some of the most lovely ideas and managed to bring them ALL to life the night of. Our wedding ended up being exactly what we wanted: elegant, yet fun, with a little crazy mixed in! All of the NYE elements were beautiful, classy and tailored to our exact taste (think table numbers in the form of vintage clocks and a resolution wall as opposed to your traditional guest book). On top of all of this, Frankie's coordination was AMAZING both leading up to the wedding and the day of. She is steady and calm and her charm and overall loveliness—on top of superior organizational skills—made the whole process a pleasure! By the end of the wedding after months of planning, we felt like good friends and we’re already mourning having no future conference calls together! Thank you so much for everything Frankie! You made our day!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Jamie · Married on 10/01/2017

As my husband and I are celebrating our one year anniversary this week, I can’t help but think of how grateful I am to have had Frankly Weddings as my wedding planner. This was the best decision I ever made. Frankie is amazing!!! She is professional, has great taste, is creative, and has a way of making any bride feel at ease.
    To help explain why I can’t stop gushing over her, let me start by saying I had a bride’s worse nightmare happen to me and Frankie was able to turn a disastrous situation into my DREAM wedding. 24 hours before my wedding while I was on my way to my rehearsal, the venue canceled on me due to weather (cue shrieking music). I had 24 hours to find a venue that would accept my caterer (since they already bought the food and wouldn’t refund me). During that time, we also had to reroute my venders and 150+ guests. Like any bride, I was a mess. Frankie snapped me out of my breakdown and started working on the plan. She kept my family informed for me and found the most AMAZING venue that accepted my caterer. 5 pm the day before my wedding I was signing a contract for my new venue. As I ran off to my rehearsal dinner to enjoy time with my family, Frankie worked through the night redirecting guests, vendors, and figured out new table arrangements. She made sure every detail was perfect. On the day of my wedding, I did not have a second thought or worry about how things were going to go.

Not to mention, Frankie was in contact with me every week for a year before my wedding. There were countless emails exchanged and conferences held between Frankie, my family, and I. She goes over every detail and makes the process of planning fun. If you are considering a wedding planner, this is the way to go. In my book, the services provided by Frankly Weddings were truly priceless. Thank you so much !!

Sent on 10/09/2018

frankly.weddings Pricing

frankly.weddings Price Rates

frankly.weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings