Franklin & Boone Co

Arrington, TN View map Visit website

$300 Typical Price

Based in Arrington, Tennessee, Franklin & Boone Co is a small business that offers wedding flower preservation. It is owned by Lily Cottrell, a talented professional who began the company after selling her artistic creations to family and friends. Finding a niche in the market, her company grew and now provides creative and functional products elegantly crafted using flowers. From household pieces to wearable items, these artworks provide a couple with a lasting reminder of their celebrations.

Lily and her team can create a number of items out of a couple’s wedding florals at Franklin & Boone Co. This includes charcuterie boards, preservation blocks, ring holders, and more. The process works by a couple reserving a spot before their wedding and then shipping in their flowers to be transformed and preserved. Custom orders are also available.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$65

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$300

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Floral Preservation

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Floral Preservation

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Artificial
Non-Floral

• Shaina
    Shaina M. Married on 09/08/2021

Stunning, Unique, and Personal Pieces

Franklin & Boone Co does amazing work! My sister and I had the flower arrangement from our father's celebration of life preserved into charcuterie boards and coasters. We both keep our boards and coasters on display because they are that stunning! I can't recommend preserving precious flowers more highly!

I plan to get custom bags made for my girlfriends getting married in the future as well! Such a special and personal gift!!
  • Christy
    Christy K. Married on 10/29/2020

Stunning Memory of Our Special Day

We are in love with our preserved flower board. It is beautiful and a daily visible reminder of our special day. Lily is so kind, professional and gifted at what she does. She preserved the memory of my bouquet so beautifully that we will cherish.
  • Samantha
    Samantha C. Married on 05/31/2020

Best Wedding Gift!

We had our wedding during the peak of Covid so there was a lot of loss with our wedding. We didn’t get to do a lot of the things we planned but it’s really special being able to have my wedding flowers preserved forever. We will always have that to remember what a special day we had. It’s sitting on my nightstand and it adds the sweetest touch to our room. Highly recommend!

Deals

Franklin & Boone Co 1
Offer

3x3 Boutonniere Block, 6x6 Bridal Block + 8x8 Bridal Block + Ring Holder = $535 (Value of $575)

Franklin & Boone Co 2
Offer

Bridal Charcuterie + 8x8 Bridal Block + Clutch + Ring Holder = $595 (Value of $631)

Franklin & Boone Co 3
Offer

Bridal Charcuterie + Bridal Coasters + 6x6 Bridal Block + Ring Holder = $475 (Value of $502)

Pricing

Franklin & Boone Co Price Rates

Team

Lily Cottrell
Lily Cottrell
Owner

Hi there! My name is Lily Cottrell and I am in my early twenties living in Nashville, TN! I started this business about a year and a half ago and I absolutley love what I do! I am a studio art and fashion merchandising major at Liscomb University and I love music, cooking, art, traveling, fashion, and flowers. I can't wait to work with you!

4525 Majestic Meadows Drive Arrington, TN, 37014
615-205-7199
Location of (Franklin & Boone Co)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding