Engagement
Shoot included

About Franchesca Edwards Photography

Just focus and keep shooting

Hi! I'm Franchesca, a Wedding Photographer based in Margate, FL but serving all of South Florida. I love to travel and find that every culture is unique and beautiful. In smaller words, If you are traveling anywhere in the world, then I would love to be your photographer. I could give you an endless list of degrees and awards given to me in my lifetime, for example, one time I won an award in preschool for the most beautiful macaroni necklace in the land, but that's not important. What is important, is that you are getting married and you need a wedding Photographer. That's great because that is what I do. I focus my passion and dedication solely on couples and their Wedding.

I do not work alone because I have been fortunate to be given the best team of Photographers and Cinematographers I could ever ask for. I completely adore them because they are my family and my world. They show me every day how much they love me, and support me with their enthusiasm, energy, hard work, creativity, and humor. I guess in a few words I can say that Franchesca Edwards photography is a family business that loves creating beautiful images that capture the best quality of the moment. Each and every wedding is unique, and we enjoy taking the time to learn about you, your family, and all of the things that are most important to you. I’m truly blessed to do what I love with the people that I love. I appreciate your time and consideration in advance.

Each one of our clients gets the attention they deserve for their wedding needs. We are well known for creating touching photographs & films, but also for providing guidance, support, assistance and encouragement to create a stress-free experience with a fair budget.

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

One Event/Day (1)
Toning (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Proofs (1)

Frachesca is such an angel! She's so sweet and amazing to work with. My fiance and I (and our lil yorkie) did our engagement photoshoot with her and had a blast. She made my fiance and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She's so helpful and oh so creative - her portfolio is beautiful. Our engagement photos are not finished yet (still going through color correction and editing) but from what she has shown us briefly, they look gorgeous. I had to write this review early- we just love Franchesca. If you're looking for a wedding/engagement photographer, look no further!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Digital Files, Save the Date

Franchesca did a fantastic job on our engagement shoot last weekend! From the beginning, she was extremely responsive and professional, from answering all of our questions to providing us really helpful tips to prepare for the photoshoot. We are definitely a little awkward when it comes to posing for pictures but she guided us through everything and made sure that all of the details (like my hair being out of place) were perfect. She came prepared knowing specific spots to shoot, but as we walked around, she was very conscious of her surroundings. We stopped multiple times when she found a spot with a good view or lighting. At the end of the shoot, after she had already packed up, she found a spot that she couldn't resist. Thank you, Franchesca, for going the extra mile for us :) We really appreciate it!

Profile Picture Aleja, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews