About Francesca's Bridal

Your bridal gown search ends at Francesca's.

Francesca’s Bridal Salon is your answer to finding the perfect gown for the most important day of your life. Our bridal salon offers brides and bridesmaids an exceptional selection of gowns and accessories from the exclusive designers we carry. Our trained and experienced consultants will assist you in an intimate and relaxed setting. Our talented seamstresses personalize your fit and customize to your taste, making each dress your “very own”.

Our sister store, Francesca’s Atelier, is a luxury boutique located in Lutherville, MD that offers semi-formal & formal attire for special occasions & events. Our consultants will assist you in finding cocktail dresses, formal gowns & separates, perfect for Mother of the Bride/Groom, rehearsal dress & guests.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Customization (2)
Formal Gowns (2)
Mother of Bride (1)
Sample Sales (1)

Kara made my experience so special and I was so happy with my appointment at Francesca’s. I came in with an idea of what I wanted and she showed me a dress that was very similar to what I wanted. I decided that it actually wasn’t what I was looking for and she pulled some more dresses for me. I wound up choosing the second dress I put on and couldn’t be happier. They truly have an eye for what would look great on you and I am so excited to have found my dress. Thank you Kara!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Kara and the entire Francesca’s team was a dream to work with from the time I purchased my gown to the day I picked it up. The alterations I needed were minimal, but I was still given the utmost attention and level of detail as someone who would need more extensive work. The ladies of Francesca’s make you feel like family and I can’t wait to drop in for a visit to share photos of my gorgeous gown with them.

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews

Francesca's Brides

13 Photos

1 VIDEO

4 ENDORSEMENTS
You're looking for the perfect dress. One that makes you fall in love, just like you fell in love with your fiance. Choose Francesca's Bridal. You won't be sorry.

Francesca is an awesome resource for Brides. I have photographed many weddings and their gowns are always beautiful. I have also worked with them directly and I know they are friendly and customer service is excellent.

Events

2360 W Joppa Road, Suite 108, Lutherville, MD 21093   See On Map
410-372-3184 (phone) 410-372-3187 (fax)
Monday-Wednesday & Friday: 10am- 6pm Thursday: 10am- 8pm Saturday: 10am- 5pm
  See On Map
410-372-3184 (phone)
Francesca's Bridal is a wedding salon from Lutherville, MD servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Washington D.C, Virginia, and New York. Francesca's Bridal is a professional wedding dress salon that has been part of the Baltimore wedding industry since 2000 specializing in bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses and accessories.