Fran & Co Aristry

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

Fran & Co Artistry is dedicated to providing a luxurious and pleasurable beauty experience.We are a mobile hair and makeup team that specializes in glamming you up on your special day. Our staff, Francesca and Courtney Deshawn are highly trained, licensed cosmetologist that offer a variety of hairstyling and makeup services at an affordable cost. We keep up on the latest trends in our industry by continually attending hair shows and education classes throughout the year. Our primary mission is to provide the highest level of customer service to each client, thereby establishing a long lasting relationship of trust and commitment. Our expertise and professionalism allows us to provide clients with the utmost beauty experience.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

1 User photo

Lakesha M. Married on 01/06/2021

Very professional, amazing experience

Courtney Deshawn always does an amazing job! When it comes to knowing what look to do, she definitely has an eye for makeup and style.
    Jasmine Married on 12/18/2020

Professional & Outstanding Services

These ladies made me feel very special & comfortable on my special day! I absolutely fell in love with my makeup and hair upon first glance. Communication was on point they were so sweet and caring, the whole experience was by far above and beyond! I definitely would recommend this company to future brides to be!
    Jasmine Married on 12/18/2020

Professional & Outstanding Services

Team

Francesca B.
Francesca B.
Hairstylist

Meet Francesca Balthazar, the owner of styles by chesca. She is a remarkable bridal stylist with five years of experience in the beauty industry. Her talent and pride really shows in work. She is a perfectionist who does not stop with adequate, but rather makes it her goal to ensure that you look exquisite on your wedding day.

Courtney Deshawn
Courtney Deshawn
Makeup Artist

Meet Courtney Deshawn, the owner of Fiercely Made Cosmetics. She is a phenomenal makeup artist with four years of experience in the beauty industry. With a passion for making others feel good inside and out, She aims to provide each and every client she encounters with the ultimate experience. Her work & its name speaks for itself, fearfully & wonderfully made.

101 Gatlin Ave Orlando, FL, 32806
3213205384
Location of (Fran & Co Aristry)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding