0 County Line, Wilmington, IL 60481 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Fox & Sage

Fox & Sage is a wedding planning service based in Wilmington, Illinois. Headed by Amanda Billich, this small-business turns simplicity into elegance with every wedding celebration orchestrated. Amanda’s personal mission to follow her dreams translates into her work as she provides couples with memorable, one-of-a-kind experiences. Her certifications in event planning and photography informs her work, artfully combining enthusiasm with professionalism.

With experience in planning both intimate and large-scale events, Fox & Sage practices a keen eye-for-detail when it comes to making the most out of each couple’s special day. Established in 2018, this business has been hard at work and successful in forming business connections with local vendors, providing clients with exceptional referrals from flower arrangements to cake decorators. Some features of each client experience include:

• Special rates on select vendors
  • On-the-day coordination
  • Budget management
  • Invitation design
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Ceremony and reception bookings
  • Decor and event design recommendations

5464731536332947456 o 51 1052209
Donut wall completed by F&S
Donut wall completed by F&S
The exchange of the rings.
The exchange of the rings.
Table placements for winter
5464731536332947456 o 51 1052209

1 Reviews for Fox & Sage

Paige · Married on 05/05/2018

Best planner!

I need to start by saying I dislike planning my events- greatly. I have poor communication when it comes to telling people what I want.

I honestly do not know what I would do without Amanda (Fox and Sages owner) planning my events. She listened to my vision and executed BETTER than I could image. Each event she organizes is a success. Timely, professional, a true eye for what looks beautiful and so creative, she blows the others out of the water.

Honestly, my events are always better than what I even wanted and I cannot recommend Fox and Sage enough. Amanda's attention to detail and her love for making peoples special day so amazing is everything! I wouldn't go elsewhere!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Fox & Sage's reply:

Hi Paige,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and your stellar review. I strive to make your special day absolutely perfect. I hope to work with you again in the future for many more events to come in your life!

Fox & Sage Pricing